This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Help!!

• spiderMITSOS
      spiderMITSOS
      Bronze
      Hey guys, I passed the quiz and got the 50 $, then downloaded party-poker and created an account, following the steps given by pokerstrategy.. However I cant coplete Step 5 "Enter your new PartyPoker account name" ..the box is freezed, i cant type in anything.. :@ ..and I received a letter, sayin I typed in a wrong account name, even though I did not type in anything.. I couldn't.. :/
  • 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there :)

Welcome to our community!

I've checked your account and now added your correct Party Poker account name. You can expect the free $50 starting capital in 48 hours time!

Make sure to study well our strategy articles before you start playing with the free $50 starting capital. Proper bankroll management is crucial for your successful start.

Also, take advantage in our exclusive $100 daily freerolls everyday and boost your bankroll!

Wish you a happy stay on our forums!
      Ingrid
    • spiderMITSOS
      spiderMITSOS
      Bronze
      I sent a ticket, explaining the problem and gave my party-poker name, an hour ago.. ..will it take long to reply? Im just worried, dont wont to loose that 50 $
    • spiderMITSOS
      spiderMITSOS
      Bronze
      oh, sry.. just saw your message.. ok, so you cheked my account name and fixed it? thanx! ;) ..so it will just apear in my party poker account?
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      HI spider,

That's correct, when Ingrid fixes something it (usually :) )_ stays fixed! :s_cool:

Expect the $50 within the next 48 hours in your Party Poker account.

Have fun and ship some monies!

Mal.