Help!!

• spiderMITSOS
      spiderMITSOS
      Bronze
      Hey guys, I passed the quiz and got the 50 $, then downloaded party-poker and created an account, following the steps given by pokerstrategy.. However I cant coplete Step 5 "Enter your new PartyPoker account name" ..the box is freezed, i cant type in anything.. :@ ..and I received a letter, sayin I typed in a wrong account name, even though I did not type in anything.. I couldn't.. :/
  • 4 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi there :)

Welcome to our community!

I've checked your account and now added your correct Party Poker account name. You can expect the free $50 starting capital in 48 hours time!

Make sure to study well our strategy articles before you start playing with the free $50 starting capital. Proper bankroll management is crucial for your successful start.

Also, take advantage in our exclusive $100 daily freerolls everyday and boost your bankroll!

Wish you a happy stay on our forums!
      Ingrid
    • spiderMITSOS
      spiderMITSOS
      Bronze
      I sent a ticket, explaining the problem and gave my party-poker name, an hour ago.. ..will it take long to reply? Im just worried, dont wont to loose that 50 $
    • spiderMITSOS
      spiderMITSOS
      Bronze
      oh, sry.. just saw your message.. ok, so you cheked my account name and fixed it? thanx! ;) ..so it will just apear in my party poker account?
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      HI spider,

That's correct, when Ingrid fixes something it (usually :) )_ stays fixed! :s_cool:

Expect the $50 within the next 48 hours in your Party Poker account.

Have fun and ship some monies!

Mal.