Titan Rakeback

• Nathero
      Nathero
      Bronze
      Hello , i just started here at pokerstrategy and recieved the 50$ bonus on Titan.
      Now my question is how can i track my rake generated so that i know when i generated the full 50$?

thanks for reading
  • 5 replies
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo!

This could be a little bit tricky. You have to earn 2500 Titanpoints to have the chance to kwithdraw them. Maybe it is the best, when you write your earned points down at the end of a month. So you can see, how many points you have earned without the boosts.
    • Jitroceler
      Jitroceler
      Bronze
      Hi,

I´am not sure if you don´t mean rake instead of rakeback. Anyway you have
      got - 3 Pokerstrategy points for every 1 dollar what you pay as a rake on Titan.

Hope it was helpfull.
    • Nathero
      Nathero
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Jitroceler
      Hi,

I´am not sure if you don´t mean rake instead of rakeback. Anyway you have
      got - 3 Pokerstrategy points for every 1 dollar what you pay as a rake on Titan.

Hope it was helpfull.
      oh ye i meant rake does your answer still apply?
      Also if i win with the free 50$ and i havent played it all free am i still able to withdraw my winnings?
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Silver
      Hey there guys :)

Yep you keep any winnings + the $50 if you manage to meet the requirements which really aren't that difficult to meet so you should be alright.

You can keep up with how many $$ you have raked by asking the support team at Titan, or if you are using any tracking software like holdem manager or poker tracker there is normally a tab in there that calculates the amount of rake you have paid. Not sure if PokerStrategy's elephant does it though.

Let me know if you have any more questions

:)

Carl
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Nathero
      Hello , i just started here at pokerstrategy and recieved the 50$ bonus on Titan.
      Now my question is how can i track my rake generated so that i know when i generated the full 50$?

thanks for reading
      Hey Nathero, I've sent you a new CS ticket regarding the $50 bonus at Titan and details of bonus offers etc. To view your ticket please click here.

Happy grinding!!