This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

I can´t seem to use my neteller card to deposit at moneybookers, whats the problem?

• suaveplayer
      suaveplayer
      Bronze
      Hi there everyone,

at moneybookers you have to validate your card before you can use it to upload funds so I tried to validate my neteller card but it just won´t work.

Did anyone here manage to upload funds into moneybookers with a neteller account?

Thanks.
  • 4 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi suaveplayer,

last time i contacted their support, the Neteller Mastercard cannot be used for gambling purposes.
      thus you probably wont be able to use it for Moneybookers/pokersites. why dont you use your neteller acount directly for depositing in the poker site? its just as easy.

regards,
      wendy

ps ive moved your thread to the Neteller forum board
    • suaveplayer
      suaveplayer
      Bronze
      Hello there, thanks for answering.

It is just that I want to be able to use both ewallets to cash out from poker sites and to be able to do so I need to deposit via moneybookers before I can cashout through MB.

Guess I´ll need to have someone transfer funds to my account in order to be able to deposit.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      yes you will need to find another way to fund your account.

if you dont mind my asking, why do you need 2 ewallets?
    • suaveplayer
      suaveplayer
      Bronze
      I don´t really need it, but the thing is, as far as I can tell Moneybookers charges you less money for transactions involving currency conversion (which I need) and also charges less money for ATM cashouts.

The MB card is not available yet in my country but the difference in cost is not negligible so I want to have the account ready to go in in case the card is made available here.