I can´t seem to use my neteller card to deposit at moneybookers, whats the problem?

• suaveplayer
      suaveplayer
      Bronze
      Hi there everyone,

at moneybookers you have to validate your card before you can use it to upload funds so I tried to validate my neteller card but it just won´t work.

Did anyone here manage to upload funds into moneybookers with a neteller account?

Thanks.
  • 4 replies
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hi suaveplayer,

last time i contacted their support, the Neteller Mastercard cannot be used for gambling purposes.
      thus you probably wont be able to use it for Moneybookers/pokersites. why dont you use your neteller acount directly for depositing in the poker site? its just as easy.

regards,
      wendy

ps ive moved your thread to the Neteller forum board
    • suaveplayer
      suaveplayer
      Bronze
      Hello there, thanks for answering.

It is just that I want to be able to use both ewallets to cash out from poker sites and to be able to do so I need to deposit via moneybookers before I can cashout through MB.

Guess I´ll need to have someone transfer funds to my account in order to be able to deposit.
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      yes you will need to find another way to fund your account.

if you dont mind my asking, why do you need 2 ewallets?
    • suaveplayer
      suaveplayer
      Bronze
      I don´t really need it, but the thing is, as far as I can tell Moneybookers charges you less money for transactions involving currency conversion (which I need) and also charges less money for ATM cashouts.

The MB card is not available yet in my country but the difference in cost is not negligible so I want to have the account ready to go in in case the card is made available here.