Stack
      BB:
      $5.24
      MP2:
      $14.73
      Hero:
      $4.12

0.02/0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.105 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BU with J:club: , 9:club:
      MP2 calls $0.04, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.16, SB folds, BB calls $0.12, MP2 calls $0.12.

Flop: ($0.50) Q:club: , J:spade: , 9:heart: (3 players)
      BB checks, MP2 checks, Hero bets $0.36, BB folds, MP2 calls $0.36.

Turn: ($1.22) 7:heart: (2 players)
      MP2 checks, Hero bets $0.87, MP2 raises to $1.74, Hero raises to $3.60 (All-In), MP2 calls $1.86.

River: ($8.42) 4:diamond: (2 players)

Final Pot: $8.42

Results follow (highlight to see):
      MP2 shows two-pair, queens and sevens (Qd 7c)
      Hero shows (Jc 9c)

MP2 wins with two-pair, queens and sevens (Qd 7c)
  • 4 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Hi,

I would played the same way. He can have there worse hands that he would c/r turn or some semibluffs. Two pair is strong enough hand to play for stacks quite big pot.

Best regards,
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Holidej,

What worse hands do you expect to raise on the turn? You just beat bluff there anyways, if he had any kind of pair he would already have raised you earlier. ;) So I'd Bet/Fold it on the turn. :)

Best Regards.
    • Holidej
      Holidej
      Bronze
      Hm, interesting, two different opinions :) Well, I played like that because against his high WTSD and even higher VPIP I saw myself ahead... I think he would pay me with TP, lot of players like him do that, and bet/fold simply was to nitty... Though against good player definitely bet/fold is right choice.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Holidej
      Hm, interesting, two different opinions :) Well, I played like that because against his high WTSD and even higher VPIP I saw myself ahead... I think he would pay me with TP, lot of players like him do that, and bet/fold simply was to nitty... Though against good player definitely bet/fold is right choice.
      If he had TP then he would most likely raised earlier already to protect his hand. :)