Long time lurker!!

• 14 replies
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Hey welcome to PokerStrategy.com

Glad to see you want to get involved thats what we like to see.

Been playing poker long?

What are you hoping to get from PokerStrategy.com? you have any aims/goals/objectives?

Have you taken the quiz for the $50 starting capital or are you looking to deposit somewhere yourself?

Where you from?

Questions questions :P enjoy your stay here hope its a long and successful one

Carl
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      oooh where have you been lurking? :D and what have you found out?

anyway, a warm welcome from me too! :f_biggrin: go on and tell us more about yourself.

smiles,
      wendy
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Ac3sFu11
      Morning guys-long time lurker but new to community.Just thought id say quick hello and try and get involved.
      Hey Ac3sFu11, good news my friend! What do you mean??? I hear you ask, well click here and find out. :)
    • Ac3sFu11
      Ac3sFu11
      Bronze
      Cheers Guys, a friendly welcome.

In reply to first few questions - im from Leeds in UK and started playing about 2007 occasionally, pretty soon it turned into an obsession.....playing,reading and watching poker.

Im hoping to learn and add new parts to my game from listening to you guys on here, sharing HH and just generally looking to improve and have fun at same time.

Just signed up to Everest after the $50 promotion quiz-so just waiting for that to be added to account.So a new site to get to grips with as no experience on there whatsoever...Hoping theres some good tournaments to get to grips with.
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Hey Ac3sFu11, no worries you're welcome. did you check your ticket?
    • Ac3sFu11
      Ac3sFu11
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MarkQuick
      Hey Ac3sFu11, no worries you're welcome. did you check your ticket?
      Wooah yes ive just seen ticket and checked on Everest.Everythings gone through ok.

Big thank you to Poker Strategy-unbelievable offer!
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Nice one you a leeds fan? Marching on together :D

Im from Hull but most of my family are in Leeds

What you gonna be playing at everest? Cash games or SnGs?

If you get stuck with anything gimmie a shout and il do my best to sort things out for you.

:)
    • Ac3sFu11
      Ac3sFu11
      Bronze
      Cheers Thank you.

Yes for my sins a Leeds fan!!Hull eh!Doing well again them-cant be as frustrating as watching the leeds pantomime week in week out!

Probably be Cash and try and grind it up with a few MTT's if they have decent guarantees.

Unless the S n G's are fairly easy.....have to have a look around.

I will do thank you.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      It really hurts to see Hull doing well my dad drilled it into me from a kid that i was a Leeds fan through and through :f_love:

Been a long while since i went to Elland Road though need to get myself back really it was like my second home before :D

Gl with poker

See you around the forums
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Cheers Thank you.

Yes for my sins a Leeds fan!!Hull eh!Doing well again them-cant be as frustrating as watching the leeds pantomime week in week out!

Probably be Cash and try and grind it up with a few MTT's if they have decent guarantees.

Unless the S n G's are fairly easy.....have to have a look around.

I will do thank you.
      Do you think Howson will be a hit in the Premiership? I've seen him a few times and he looks a player. Click here if you fancy joining in with our Sports Banter.
    • Ac3sFu11
      Ac3sFu11
      Bronze
      I dont think he'll let anyone down, dont get me wrong i dont think he will set the league alight or anything but i think he will make a steady squad member who holds his own.
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      I dont think he'll let anyone down, dont get me wrong i dont think he will set the league alight or anything but i think he will make a steady squad member who holds his own.
      Yep Norwich are also a quality football team, so hopefully he'll flourish.
    • albertkasper2012
      albertkasper2012
      Basic
      Welcome Ac3sFu11 to PokerStrategy, this is a good opportunity to learn more about poker. :)
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Hey albert, how you going? Lets see if we can get you on the road to becoming an international poker playboy!! Click here to find out how. :)