$4.00
      CO:
      $6.12
      BU:
      $7.51
      SB:
      $4.58

Preflop: Hero is BB with K, K.
      MP3 folds, CO raises to $0.08, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0.28, CO calls $0.20.

Flop: ($0.58) 6, 3, T (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.44, CO calls $0.44.

Turn: ($1.46) 4 (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.80, CO raises to $1.60, [I][COLOR=grey]Hero ???

Villain 32/18 a.f 2.6 agg flop 22%agg turn 52% river agg36% 3bet 2.2

Is this shoving spot here all`day long?I had shoved two KK vs AA preflop in a row so i think i messed up badly here by folding... especially now when i see that guy`s agg on turn.Still it was hard for me to see him play the hand like that with QQ,JJ ... now i want to punch my self for folding... yes limp/call PF,call flop ,min`raise turn looks like a set line still... if i put him on 66,33,44,tt,jj,qq i have 40% eq and if i add him some AKs,AQs in the mix i`m 50%;

What whould have you done in this spot?
  • 2 replies
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Hey Cozacu,

Since it is a 3bet pot I wouldn t lay it down on the turn. Regarding his stats there are so many hands he could have there. I would bet more the turn something like ~ 1,10- 1,20. But anyways the point is it would be nice if you posted his fold to 3bet but overall this player should be very loose so he is capable of calling 3bets with small PP. On the turn I wouldn t shove because you have still 4$(100bb) in front of you and have to call just 20BB. So my advice would be to call and reevaluate on the river an hope maybe for a cheap showdown. Also I have to add if he shoves on the river I would be inclined to call since I expect him to value bet(1/2 pot) the river and a shove looks to me by this player like a pure bluff.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello cozacu,

Bet the flop, Bet the turn and go broke. :) He definitely has even worse overpairs there. So I'd just 3bet it on the turn and go broke, if he doesn't have a hand he wont pay us much anyways.

Best Regards.