cashout fee

• 10 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      I don't think they charge for any Cashouts, or at least they havn't for me.

The exchange rate can make a big difference though, check that on your Cashout History.

Which method did you use out of interest?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by MattDenness

The exchange rate can make a big difference though, check that on your Cashout History.

This.

I've lost ~ €10 because of the exchange rate in the last week when I withdrew. Apparently, 888 use a different rate to that of the one on our homepage.

You have the option of withdrawing your funds as $ and then the bank will convert them and as far as I'm aware you will get a better exchange rate this way.

Best regards,
      Gary
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      when depositing they use €0.87 = $1 I think.
      But when cashing out it'll be worse probably.
    • Fagin
      Fagin
      Bronze
      I've cashed out dozens of times from 888 and have never been charged for it.
    • Riesutas
      Riesutas
      Bronze
      I've been depositing form and cashing out to moneybookers and in the process lost a lot of money because of the exchange rates (a deposit of 100usd and a withdrawal of a 100 would cost me a total of like 5-9 usd). So, imo, if you lost 20/800 for the exchange, you got off easy :D
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Riesutas
      I've been depositing form and cashing out to moneybookers and in the process lost a lot of money because of the exchange rates (a deposit of 100usd and a withdrawal of a 100 would cost me a total of like 5-9 usd). So, imo, if you lost 20/800 for the exchange, you got off easy :D
      I thought someone wrote somewhere that u have to put moneybookers in USD$ as well. And then let the bank handle the exchange rate.
    • darkod80
      darkod80
      Global
      When you are cashing out ,do that in $$$ ,otherwise you will be charged exchange rate amount by 888 which is never going to be good for you .
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by darkod80
      When you are cashing out ,do that in $$$ ,otherwise you will be charged exchange rate amount by 888 which is never going to be good for you .
      Yes, I would agree here for sure. The banks give better exchange rates than 888. Lesson learned :)
    • RasTweet
      RasTweet
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Yes, I would agree here for sure. The banks give better exchange rates than 888. Lesson learned :)
      but how to cash out in $ when moneybookers is in €? And if the answer is "put your monerybookers in $" how do you do that?

Regards
      RasTweet
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Silver
      Originally posted by RasTweet
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      but how to cash out in $ when moneybookers is in €? And if the answer is "put your monerybookers in $" how do you do that?

Regards
      RasTweet
      Moneybookers exchange it for you also. So if you withdraw in USD when it hits your account it will be in EUR.

Best regards,
      Gary