Since my free bankroll dep

• drinkcrush
      drinkcrush
      Bronze
      Guys, im starting a blog thread, cause i can't find the blog.

I completed the quiz a couple of days ago, and started playing, albeit not the proper game i took the quiz for, sorry mods... and here's my results

I played about 250 hands of .02-.04 PLO SH on the 770 site, which is very soft, obv since its micros, and 600 hands of .01-.02 PLO SH, i lost 10$ in the 750 hands, running bad, not playing bad.

I have some comments on my time on the table, and i;d like the communities feedback.

My question is about playing UTG
      normally i open 9910J+ utg, i had a thought...

If i have an aggressive opener to my left, is it + ev to limp squeeze 9910J+ utg if there are no callers or many callers? I'd like to do this, because i don't like opening utg that light, but i feel like im missing good opporunities being ahead of his range.

Or, is it better to open/call 3bet?

Matt
  • 3 replies
    • drinkcrush
      drinkcrush
      Bronze
      id like ffedback on hand range 9910J - AAKK
    • purplefizz
      purplefizz
      Bronze
      hiya and welcome to the blog section! gonna move your thread there :)
      its the 2nd category just under General Poker Discussion where you posted this.

doesnt matter of course what articles you read for the quiz. these things are for you guys, so you expand your knowledge, not for us :D

PLO isnt my game but hopefully other members will come by shortly.
      it also helps if you have a more informative blog title so they can easily find a fellow PLO player :)
      (you can do this by editing your first post). you can also add a linky in your sig. :)
    • ilovemagic
      ilovemagic
      Bronze
      im not much for PLO meself, but anyways change the name of ur blog, its pretty vague and no one knows what to expect, so most will just pass it by.