how..

• brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      why do i keep playing

i get two donks to put all their chips in ( one with 30bb the other 15bb) when I have AA n the board is 53Jr, one turns over 85, the other A5, A5 wins it running str8 ok

next tourney KK open up UTG button shoves 3k stack I call with 1800 he shows 83s n flops two 3's

I wish I had a tracking software I know tournies are high variance but this is jus getting crazy hahah 10by swing and I can honestly say 5-7 solid Buy ins have been jus to retarded beats that make no sense
      Im getting AA and KK and going pre flop "Ok time to get knocked out" and sure enough lol

these tournies on poker stars r beinbg extremely brutal, dominated tournies on PKR and Cake now I cant even make shit on these
  • 4 replies
    • ClimaxingWalrus
      ClimaxingWalrus
      Bronze
      Happens to everyone not only you. And only 10 buy-in swings? I think you should consider yourself lucky tbh. Stars has a lot of very large field tournys, probably way bigger fields on avg then the tournys you were playing on other sites and if your playing those I would expect monster swings. Last thing, the "Ok time to get knocked out cuz I got AA or KK" mindset is gunna make you go insane. You'll end up remembering vividly every time you get owned with AA or KK and forget the times you win and likely lose all motivation to play and learn.
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      sicc reply, your last line made me realize I havent studied in over a month LOL

this weekend im hitting the videos hard

also, im goin to switch to the multi table SNG's or the 500-1000 cap MTT, get my game and confidence back up before i even try the bigger donkey fields

thanks
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi brobz,

It just goes to show, even downswings can have a positive effect! :diamond:

Keep us posted on your progress please?

Best regards,

Mal.
    • brobz
      brobz
      Bronze
      took down a small micro for $350..Bankroll is past $500 so I can start to grind better tournies now..

I had over 2k one poker client but had to withdraw all the money and put $100 on stars to play their micros

I only played like 20 tournies or so maybe a bit more, I was jus to focused on short term and beats it was bothering me

the lesson here is play ur A game and the results will come.... eventually

thanks for the support