Hero ($2.27)
      UTG+1 ($2.26) 49/0 over 50 hands
      CO ($2)
      BTN ($0.28)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: A:spade:

Hero raises to $0.08, UTG+1 calls $0.08, fold, fold, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.19) 8:spade: Q:club: K:heart:

Hero bets $0.14, UTG+1 raises to $0.28, Hero calls $0.14

I was not prepared to shove in the flop, so my plan was to control the pot, calling another bet in the turn and river. I've seen all kind of hands which minraise the flop: sets, top-pairs, air, draws, etc

TURN ($0.75) 8:spade: Q:club: K:heart: 7:club:

Hero checks, UTG+1 bets $0.26, Hero raises to $1.10

When he bets so small, I don't think he has a monster like 88 or KQ. No draws completed, and also I don't put him on a draw like JT as he probably would have checked behind, so from this moment I think I'm ahead and I go raise/broke

what do you think?
  • 2 replies
    • BogdanDr
      He is most probably on top pair, second pair or even a straigth draw like: J9, JT, T9, AT or AJ. Of chorse he could be haveing some to pairs or even 88, but against his range you should be good.

Against his min raise you could be better off rr the flop as he will defenetly call his top pairs and mybe even his draws that have an A.

As played his turn bet looks weak and after you rr him, you are pretty much comited.
    • veriz
      Hello MancaMulas,

I'd most likely just 3bet it right on the flop and play for the stacks. He has a lot of Kx hands in his range there and we don't really want to play our hand OOP and give away free cards.

Best Regards.