50$bonus

• lukaduic46
      lukaduic46
      Bronze
      i do all for my 50$ bonus, but they dont approved me my bonus. They said that my user account did not pass their ID check. But everything is well with my data and I do not understand why they do not want to approve me bonus
  • 3 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey lukaduic46,

Sorry to hear you failed our ID Check :(

The ID Team do vigorous checks in order to control who they give out the Free $50 Capitals to. Many players have attempted to take advantage of this and claim it multiple times, unfortunately due to our ID Checks some users will get caught up and fail, even though they are truthful, such as yourself. I hope you understand the reason behind this.
      Many users here have failed, including some of the Staff members here, so you're not alone and its certainly not the end of PokerStrategy!

There are 2 Smaller Free Capitals you can still claim bellow in my Signature (Free $8 at 888 / Free $7.70 at Poker770) Click them for instructions.

We also offer ever increasing Strategy Articles & Videos for our members. Even as a Basic member you can access information worth $50 in its own right!

Once you sign up any of the Poker Rooms we affiliate with, or claim one of the smaller Free Capitals explained above, you will start earning Strategy Points to help you reach the higher member levels we have here, such as Bronze & Silver. You will instantly become a Bronze member when you earn just 1 Strategy Point, unlocking so much more material to learn from!

Hope you stick around! :D
    • lukaduic46
      lukaduic46
      Bronze
      Thank you for the explanation. But I am disappointed by this method, because I already play on other sites and I've never had a similar problem. I heard about your site, and I wanted to see how it works. I repeat: I have not good experience with your bonus.

Your site is great and it's nice to have in one place so many videos and Strategy Articles. praise for it. See you around.
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      I understand your disappointment, but as described, we offer so much more :rolleyes:

Do you have a Titan Poker account? If not here is something else that you may like to take part it in!
      Titan Poker Exclusive $10,000 Depositors Freeroll on January 29

See you on the Final table? :s_cool: