Greetings from Denmark

• SnowmenDK
      SnowmenDK
      Bronze
      Hello Yall

Just signed up and passed the quiz, unfortunately i cant seem to log on to the betfair account i created, hopefully I will get it sorted out tomorrow, along with the ID registration.

Well anyways just wanted to say hey.. HEY
  • 9 replies
    • Silicernium
      Silicernium
      Bronze
      Hallo!

Wellcome to Pokerstrategy, I hope and think, you will enjoy it here. Everyone is friendly and helpfull.

Do you have expirience in poker? What do you want to play, CG or SNGs?

If you have any questions, do not hesitate to ask. :)
    • SnowmenDK
      SnowmenDK
      Bronze
      Thanks, I hope I will too.

My poker experience is limited to a few games at home with my friends. As for what I will be playing i havent given it much thought yet, I guess im going to have a look at the strategy articles before i decide, and then hopefully I will be allrite :)
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Well hi there SnowmenDK and welcome to our community!

So you are new to poker, well I have something that may interest you I hope.

The link at the bottom of my post will tell you all about our no-limit beginners course (just click it :) ).
      You can join it any time, not just at the start, the coaches play live and tell you what they are doing and why, whilst you watch and ask questions - and they are very patient and friendly. They will teach you how to win!

Oh and the best thing is, it's toally FREE to attend! :f_cool:

I did the course myself and still attend a few lessons to sharpen up my skills and ask questions!

Anyway, welcome again, have fun and if you have any questions or problems just ask!

Best regards,

Mal.
    • SnowmenDK
      SnowmenDK
      Bronze
      Thanks a lot. That course does look very interesting, cant seem to read the whole article though, could this be due to the fact that my poker account isnt activated yet, or am I just not looking the right place?
    • gadget51
      gadget51
      Bronze
      Hi again SnowmenDK,

You should be able to see the article, it's for beginners so your status, even at basic is fine.

Try again, maybe you did something odd, it worked fine for me.

Do let me know how you get on or if there are further problems, ok?

Regards,

Mal.
    • SnowmenDK
      SnowmenDK
      Bronze
      NL Beginners Course - Overviewby PokerStrategy.com 1 1 That's not the whole article...You need a higher PokerStrategy.com status to read the whole article. You can earn this, along with an awesome poker bonus or $50 free starting capital at one of our partner rooms. Or you can buy your status in our Points Shop and read the article right now, together with all the other articles, videos, coaching sessions and forums available for this status.

This is what i see when i click the link ?(

Oh well, got work in 6 hours, so I'll hit the hay, and give it a shot tomorrow.
    • kochke
      kochke
      Silver
      be very careful and dont think you are poker pro, because you are not... dont lose your free 50$ play like you paid for it.... im talking because i did the same thing :) . search alot and watch some videos. dont try to be durrr or phil ivey when you are on tables :P gl and hf
    • ThatGuyMatt
      ThatGuyMatt
      Bronze
      Hey SnowmenDK,

Most of the Articles are for Bronze Members, this is why you cannot view them :(

Bronze is easy enough to get though, you just need to receive the $50 Starting Capital, or play $1 worth of rake in one of our affiliated Poker Rooms.
      You could also claim one of the smaller Capitals in my Signiture such as 888's Free $8, play some hands, get your Bronze :D

Whilst you're waiting for you're first SP, you can still create your Locker Room thread and Do Homework #1 :s_cool:

Best of luck!
    • SnowmenDK
      SnowmenDK
      Bronze
      Thanks.

888's free 8$ dollar link doesn't seem to work, and 770 pokers isn't available for Danes, found out after applying lol :tongue: guess I'll wait for 50$ starter to go through