bad year for me

• vulmofo
      hi all after a good year last year this year has been awful so far, im danielleb27 on ps and danbrunson on PKR, if anybody can help me get back to winning ways it would be much appreciated. hopefully things will change when i get my free $50 on 770. fingers crossed. gl all
  • 2 replies
    • purplefizz
      Hi vulmofo,

welcome to our community! :)
      sad to hear about your awful start. but don't be disheartened, the year is far from over :) so what are you playing?

• ThatGuyMatt
      Hey vulmofo,

You've started out in the right place if you want to become a winning player :D

We have so much Material for you to learn from, such as our Articles, Videos & Coaching.

Providing you receive the Free $50, you'll also become a Bronze member, unlocking so much more material!

My best advice would be to join our Beginners School. You can join any time and there is no rush to complete the Lessons/Homework, just work at your own rate. They will start you off with the Basics of which hands to play, whilst advancing into some of the basic math of Odds & Outs. A must do course for anyone serious about poker!

Best of luck!