I think I'm lucky. I hope I'm wrong

• izzo510
      izzo510
      Bronze
      So i've decided to play online poker again on 888. last year, i managed to make $25 to $400+, cashed out $100 and then the oh so great "doomswitch" pulled me way way back until busto. well, i wouldn't blame doomswitch alone because i had poor BRM.

deposited $45 and got +$10 instantly, so that's a total of $55 starting bankroll on tuesday. tried and felt how soft the tables were, started with nl2, ran great then moved up to nl10 still doing great. also tried 6max STT sng, which i think i'm good at, and never lost a single game yet altough never placed 1st yet also LOL. tried a couple of double or nothing, lost some won more. tried 3 scheduled tourneys, first tourney i had KK and was cracked, 2nd tourney i had AA and was cracked (FIRST HAND), 3rd was $400 Guaranteed only 9 places paid $1.30 buy-in focused on the starting hand chart like hell, and I made it to 5th and won $45.

Starting bankroll: $55 (1/24/12)
      Current bankroll: $125 (1/27/12)

Here's my graph, if there something wrong, please let me know so i can improve more

also planning to create a blog sometime. THANKS POKERSTRATEGY! :f_cool:
  • 6 replies
    • antstruk
      antstruk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by izzo510
      So i've decided to play online poker again on 888. last year, i managed to make $25 to $400+, cashed out $100 and then the oh so great "doomswitch" pulled me way way back until busto. well, i wouldn't blame doomswitch alone because i had poor BRM.

deposited $45 and got +$10 instantly, so that's a total of $55 starting bankroll on tuesday. tried and felt how soft the tables were, started with nl2, ran great then moved up to nl10 still doing great. also tried 6max STT sng, which i think i'm good at, and never lost a single game yet altough never placed 1st yet also LOL. tried a couple of double or nothing, lost some won more. tried 3 scheduled tourneys, first tourney i had KK and was cracked, 2nd tourney i had AA and was cracked (FIRST HAND), 3rd was $400 Guaranteed only 9 places paid $1.30 buy-in focused on the starting hand chart like hell, and I made it to 5th and won $45.

Starting bankroll: $55 (1/24/12)
      Current bankroll: $125 (1/27/12)

Here's my graph, if there something wrong, please let me know so i can improve more

also planning to create a blog sometime. THANKS POKERSTRATEGY! :f_cool:

With that bankroll management you wont be around long enough to make a blog. Stick to nl5< with $150
    • izzo510
      izzo510
      Bronze
      Originally posted by antstruk

With that bankroll management you wont be around long enough to make a blog. Stick to nl5< with $150
      what's wrong with my brm? it says on the chart that nl10 needs $50 bankroll.. am i playing over my limit?

oh and dont get me wrong, ill be grinding on nl10 and $1.20 6max STT till around $200 then move up. I just wanted to get the feel of the softness of the tables on 888, that's the reason why I tried different games.

thanks for your advice by the way. :)
    • TakeManies
      TakeManies
      Bronze
      Well done on the wins! $50 is way too low for nl10, what chart are you referring to? I would stick to nl2 with $125 and do some more studying of the game, there's no rush to move up!
    • tdust89
      tdust89
      Bronze
      For the MSS (Article) its recommended that you have 40 BI's for NL10. Given that a BI is 40 bb you should have $160.

If you are using BSS(Article) it is recommended that you have 25 BI's. A BI for BSS is 100 bb so you should have $250.
    • izzo510
      izzo510
      Bronze
      Originally posted by TakeManies
      Well done on the wins! $50 is way too low for nl10, what chart are you referring to? I would stick to nl2 with $125 and do some more studying of the game, there's no rush to move up!
      thanks! well the SSS chart. i should move down? i play SSS and not BSS
    • antstruk
      antstruk
      Bronze
      Originally posted by izzo510
      Originally posted by TakeManies
      thanks! well the SSS chart. i should move down? i play SSS and not BSS
      OHHHHHH okay nice job, your BR management is fine in that case, keep it up :)