[NL2-NL10] no reads on villain. easy shove on turn?

• Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Bronze
      villain just sat down. should i bet the flop instead? as played is it c/c turn or crain?

BB ($5.19)
      UTG ($7.93)
      MP ($1.89)
      Button ($2.07)
      Hero (SB) ($5.56)

Preflop: Hero is SB with Q, Q
      2 folds, Button calls $0.05, Hero bets $0.28, 1 fold, Button calls $0.25

Flop: ($0.65) 2, 2, A (2 players)
      Hero checks, Button bets $0.15, Hero calls $0.15

Turn: ($0.95) 10 (2 players)
      Hero checks, Button bets $0.70, Hero ???

Total pot: $0.95
  • 4 replies
    • rap1dw1n3r
      rap1dw1n3r
      Bronze
      Yeh I would re-raise his c-bet and fold if he shows more aggression
    • BogdanDr
      BogdanDr
      Bronze
      You should CB on the flop. If you check-call a small bet like this you will turn your hand face up, so he can decide to bluff you because he knows you don't have an A there. On the turn, he shows strencth and wiithout any information, I would just fold. He could have an A and even if he doesn't, beeing in position he will probably bet the river as well when you will check. I don't think that this is a really good situation to bluf catch against unknown.
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Hi dwyt84,

i think that we cannot just lay down every time an A is on board and i know this are the situations we hate the most.

We can make here a cBet and represent A so the villain will probably fold all hands without an A.

As played i think it is also not much wrong....on those limits we can also see fishes(with his bet we can assume somehow he is fish aren't we?!) betting so little three street with air or just with weaker hands. You should take in consideration villain move for the next hands.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello dwyt84,

Rather Bet yourself than turn your hand into bluff-catcher against unknown opponent. :)

Best Regards.