Amount rake payed???

• michel2311
      michel2311
      Bronze
      I want to cash-out on Betfair but I don't have payed rake enough atm. I get an message that I'm not autorized. This is because I have not payed enough rake. I've mailed Betfair to ask how much rake I payed but the amount they give me can not be right. They say I've payed $15 rake and I thinks it's around $45.

Is it right that I pick the strategypoints (ex bonus etc) and divide this by 3?
  • 3 replies
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by michel2311
      I want to cash-out on Betfair but I don't have payed rake enough atm. I get an message that I'm not autorized. This is because I have not payed enough rake. I've mailed Betfair to ask how much rake I payed but the amount they give me can not be right. They say I've payed $15 rake and I thinks it's around $45.

Is it right that I pick the strategypoints (ex bonus etc) and divide this by 3?
      Hi Michel, at betfair you receive 3 StrategyPoints for every $1 in rake generated. So when you have earned 150 StrategyPoints at betfair, you'll have raked roughly $50, betfair will be able to give you an exact rake total.

You can click here for further details. :)

If you require further assistance, please send us a CS ticket and one of our representatives will be happy to help you.
    • michel2311
      michel2311
      Bronze
      Thanks problem is solved. They only send me the rake payed this year but now got it of all time.

Thanks for reply.
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      That's excellent news! If you need anything else, just drop me a quick post and I'll be happy to help. :)