This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Amount rake payed???

• michel2311
      michel2311
      Bronze
      I want to cash-out on Betfair but I don't have payed rake enough atm. I get an message that I'm not autorized. This is because I have not payed enough rake. I've mailed Betfair to ask how much rake I payed but the amount they give me can not be right. They say I've payed $15 rake and I thinks it's around $45.

Is it right that I pick the strategypoints (ex bonus etc) and divide this by 3?
  • 3 replies
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by michel2311
      I want to cash-out on Betfair but I don't have payed rake enough atm. I get an message that I'm not autorized. This is because I have not payed enough rake. I've mailed Betfair to ask how much rake I payed but the amount they give me can not be right. They say I've payed $15 rake and I thinks it's around $45.

Is it right that I pick the strategypoints (ex bonus etc) and divide this by 3?
      Hi Michel, at betfair you receive 3 StrategyPoints for every $1 in rake generated. So when you have earned 150 StrategyPoints at betfair, you'll have raked roughly $50, betfair will be able to give you an exact rake total.

You can click here for further details. :)

If you require further assistance, please send us a CS ticket and one of our representatives will be happy to help you.
    • michel2311
      michel2311
      Bronze
      Thanks problem is solved. They only send me the rake payed this year but now got it of all time.

Thanks for reply.
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      That's excellent news! If you need anything else, just drop me a quick post and I'll be happy to help. :)