No $22/33s? today?

• 4 replies
    • deathult
      deathult
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Tim64
      Anyone having difficulty registering for $22/$33 sng games on party poker today?
      seems like most of the SnG are shut down for some reason..
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      Originally posted by deathult
      Anyone having difficulty registering for $22/$33 sng games on party poker today?
      Thank you for the information -- most helpful
    • MarkQuick
      MarkQuick
      Bronze
      Originally posted by deathult
      Thank you for the information -- most helpful
      Hi Tim64, did you manage to get on Party's SnG's? I've just checked the Party website and there doesn't appear to be any news regarding the SnG's not registering? Just give me a shout, if you require any assistance. Cheers.
    • Tim64
      Tim64
      Black
      They eventually returned. Received this from PP at 4.20AM:

"Hi Tim,

I apologize for the delayed answer. I just opened the lobby and I see a lot of available tables on the $22 USD and $33 USD limits. If you are no able to see the games you might consider reinstalling. My suggestion is to try and open a game from the "Instant play" - the non-downloadable version on http://www.PartyPoker.com.

I wish you best of luck and in case we can help with anything else or you need any other information we are available 24/7 by e-mail and phone.

Kind regards,

Tina

VIP Team"

I find it annoying that it's clear from the forums that there was a problem, but instead of finding out what it was and looking into it, they just go: 'seems ok now'...