Bronze
      Poker Stars $5.00 No Limit Hold'em - 3 players - View hand 1612295
      DeucesCracked Poker Videos Hand History Converter

SB: $3.20 - VPIP: 64, PFR: 9, 3B: 0, AF: 1.5, Hands: 22
      Hero (BB): $6.50 - VPIP: 16, PFR: 10, 3B: 4, AF: 2.5, Hands: 256404
      BTN: $2.24 - VPIP: 11, PFR: 5, 3B: 3, AF: 2.2, Hands: 494

Pre Flop: ($0.07) Hero is BB with T :diamond: T :spade:
      1 fold, SB calls $0.03, Hero raises to $0.20, SB calls $0.15

Flop: ($0.40) 2 :spade: 5 :spade: 5 :diamond: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero bets $0.30, SB calls $0.30

Turn: ($1.00) 6 :spade: (2 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks

River: ($1.00) J :heart: (2 players)
      SB bets $0.80, Hero calls $0.80
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sikac,

Nah, I don't really like that much the Call on the river. Most likely you don't beat much there as long even FD completed. Either 2nd barrel it or if you Check then just give it up vs almost a pot size bet. We don't know if he is capable of bluffing there.

Best Regards.
    • HansTheGreat
      HansTheGreat
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello Sikac,

Nah, I don't really like that much the Call on the river. Most likely you don't beat much there as long even FD completed. Either 2nd barrel it or if you Check then just give it up vs almost a pot size bet. We don't know if he is capable of bluffing there.

Best Regards.
      I always tempted with his stats and table reads. I mean I checked to actually induce a bluff since I saw that his is a player that really if he sees check he starts betting. But that is an overall problem with me. Giving such players credit for a hand. Especially if I saw some bad moves. Also since I m in the school when it comes to Showdown I became more tight since and have around WTSD 23% which is actually not the value you were talking in the coaching about right stats.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Sikac
      I always tempted with his stats and table reads. I mean I checked to actually induce a bluff since I saw that his is a player that really if he sees check he starts betting. But that is an overall problem with me. Giving such players credit for a hand. Especially if I saw some bad moves. Also since I m in the school when it comes to Showdown I became more tight since and have around WTSD 23% which is actually not the value you were talking in the coaching about right stats.
      What do you mean? 23% is average and standard I'd say.