UTG+1: $2.00
      MP: $1.28
      MP+1: $2.00
      Hero (CO): $2.00
      BTN: $4.69
      SB: $2.00

SB posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has Q:heart: J:spade:

fold, fold, MP calls $0.02, MP+1 calls $0.02, Hero calls $0.02, fold, fold, BB checks

Flop: ($0.09, 4 players) T:club: 2:heart: K:spade:
      BB checks, MP checks, MP+1 bets $0.06, Hero calls $0.06, BB calls $0.06, fold

Turn: ($0.27, 3 players) 5:club:
      BB checks, MP+1 checks, Hero checks

River: ($0.27, 3 players) A:club:
      BB checks, MP+1 bets $0.13, Hero calls $0.13, BB calls $0.13

MP+1 shows 2:spade: A:spade: (Two Pair, Aces and Twos) (PreFlop 27%, Flop 57%, Turn 74%)
      Hero shows Q:heart: J:spade: (Straight, Ace High) (PreFlop 26%, Flop 23%, Turn 14%)
      BB mucks A:heart: Q:club: (One Pair, Aces) (PreFlop 47%, Flop 19%, Turn 12%)
      Hero wins $0.63

Pre-flop: I think about isolation, but some of the players was loose passive and I was IP, so I decide to only limp.
      Flop: I have OESD, so I call.
      Turn: My hand didn't improve but my opponents check. I choose the safe way. I check behind.
      River: I get my straight, but also there is 3 clubs on the board. Actually I didn't think my opp. have a flush (he start bet before the second club) but I chose the safe way again and I only called.
  • 1 reply
    • luizsilveira
      luizsilveira
      Bronze
      Hi, jeszkar!

If your opponents are loose/passive, that's perfect for isolation - not the contrary :)

Anyway, since you'll likely have position I don't hate your limping behind as well... but I do think isoing is better.

As played the hand is fine. However on the river you could indeed think about raising it up - you will get called by many two pair type of hands. Anyway as the hand was played they are a bit unlikely (only AT makes sense, I think AK would have bet turn again IF he ever limps AK) but it is also unlikely he could have Kx of clubs, like a K9 or something that didn't bet turn (he can't having Tx of clubs or Ax of clubs and this last one would be a big chunk of his range).

All in all, with good handreading I think it's a good spot to raise it up for value, especially since he bet so small.

(oh, and please refrain from posting results as they might influence the hand evaluation and they of course shouldn't :) )