BB: $1.98
      Hero (UTG): $4.09
      UTG+1: $1.19
      MP: $0.77
      MP+1: $2.65
      LP: $2.48

SB posts SB $0.01, BB posts BB $0.02

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero has K:spade: A:spade:

Hero raises to $0.08, fold, fold, fold, fold, CO calls $0.08, BTN raises to $0.20, fold, fold, Hero ???

Hello,

fold or raise?

Thanks,
      cpers
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello cpers,

Kind of dumb situation we are in. The problem here is that he is squeezing vs UTG which is rather stronger I'd say. But now again his squeeze size is kind of weak, which could easily be of course at the same time a trap. So it would mainly depend on the opponent we are against. Against more aggressive opponent I'd tend to even play for the stacks here. Against rather tight I'd just fold.

Calling is kind of not the greatest play since we Call along the other guy, give him good odds for set mining and of course we going to play the hand being OOP.

Best Regards.
    • cpers
      cpers
      Bronze
      I guess I made a mistake here, these guys is unknown and I raise to 0.60 and folded to a shoves. You said it's a shove or fold situation. So I assume raising 0.60 is out of the question, right?

Against more aggressive opponent I'd tend to even play for the stacks here. Against rather tight I'd just fold.
      Should I also check his 4bet stats?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      If you are going to raise to $0,60 then no way I am going to fold to it. :D

What do you get from the 4bet stat? He is squeeze-3betting here and doing it against UTG.