Our VIP offer at William Hill

• HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin

[SIZE=16][B]Our offer at William Hill[/B][/SIZE]

We've created an overview so that you can see what value you get when you play at William Hill. The overview is designed especially for VIP players who are capable of creating more than $1,500 rake per month.

[SIZE=14][B]2 effective return examples[/B][/SIZE]

Our new Gemstone VIP promotion has kicked off, and we have designed a detailed breakdown to show you how it all works.

The figures are based on two examples:
      Example 1 - Earn 12 Gemstones in 2012 (1 Gemstone each month)
      Example 2 - Earn 50 Gemstones in 2012 (at least 4 Gemstones each month + 2 additional Gemstones)

In order to get 1 Gemstone on William Hill you need to earn 7,500 StrategyPoints which equals $1,500 Rake in one calendar month.

Main Factors of Effective Return
      Example 1
      12 Gemstones in 2012
      Example 2
      50 Gemstones in 2012

Per monthPer yearPer month
      Per year
      Rake and fee
      $1,500$18,000$6,250
      $75,000
      WH Points (incl. Booster)
      StrategyPoints7,50090,00031,250
      William Hill William Hill VIP System

William Hill VIP level
      Flush / Full HouseFull House / 4 of a Kind
      William Hill VIP reward
      $8,353$42,188
      Effective Return VIP system46.4%
      56.3%
      GemstoneGemstone Promotion 

Gemstones
      Gemstone Rewards for 2012
      $2,200$10,000
      Bonus per Gemstone (Jan. and Feb.)2x $150 = $3008x $150 = $1,200
      Effective Return Gemstone Promotion13.9%14.9%
      AdminTop250 Promotion

Top250 Payout

$200$2,400
      Summary

Total Rewards
      $10,853
      $55,788
      Total Effective Return
      60.3%
      74.4%

These figures are based on the assumption that the player constantly raked the same amount over the year and therefore:
      • Achieved the respective VIP status on William Hill
      • Finished in the Top250 promotion every month (based on example 2)
      • Earned as many Gemstones in January/February as the rest of the year

[SIZE=14][B]The main factors of effective return[/B][/SIZE]

William Hill VIP System
      By reaching the same VIP level for 3 months in a row you are switched up to the next VIP level, something that is accounted for but might make the monthly William Hill Point numbers inconsistent, as these are based on the yearly average.

Example 1: Earning 1 Gemstone each month will allow you to reach the level "Flush" in the William Hill VIP Scheme and after three months you will be upgraded to "Full House". You can use your William Hill Points to buy the $4,500 bonus, which equals 46.4% effective return.

Example 2: Earning at least 4 Gemstones each month will make you reach the "Full House" VIP level and after three months you will be upgraded to "4 of a kind". You can use your William Hill Points to buy the $15.000 bonus, which equals 56.3% effective return.

Note: The William Hill Points can be saved and spent on larger bonuses which can give even higher effective return. For the calculations we have used the assumption that you receive 30 William Hill Points per $1 in rake. This is true for a tournament and SnG player, but the numbers might differ for someone playing cash games depending on various factors.

Read more on William Hill Poker's VIP program

Gemstones
      A Gemstone is worth between $150-$200, depending on the total amount of Gemstones you earn in 2012.
      In order to get 1 Gemstone on William Hill you need to earn 7,500 StrategyPoints which equals $1,500 Rake in one calendar month (e.g. February 1 - February 29, NOT February 15 - March 15). Bonus StrategyPoints do not count for Gemstones.

Bonus per Gemstones
      In January and February 2012 you will receive an additional $150 cash for each Gemstone on top of your year-end reward for Gemstones.

This means that they'll be worth up to $350 each! We'll even pay the additional cash amount in March 2012, so you won't have to wait until January 2013 for your full reward.

Note: You can get even more effective return over the course of the year if you get bonus per Gemstones in January and February.

Check out our Gemstone VIP Promotion overview

Top250 Promotion
      Each month we reward our top grinders by giving away $80,000 in our exclusive rake race. If you earn approximately 31,000 StrategyPoints per month, you will get a cash prize of $200 each month.

Note: These figures are based on the average results of the Top250 promotion in 2011 and are not guaranteed. However, these numbers are conservative estimations since the $200 prize was available starting at an average of approximately 22,000 StrategyPoints per month in the previous Top250 rankings. With 31,000 StrategyPoints you will sometimes even get the $500 payout prize.

Get more information on our Top250 Promotion

[SIZE=14][B]Additional Value[/B][/SIZE]

William Hill runs valuable promotions throughout the year that adds even more value to players such as rake races and reload bonuses. These are not included in the above calculations.

First Deposit bonus
      If you don't already have a William Hill account, you can take advantage of the 200% up to $2,000 First Deposit Bonus, which is equivalent to 43% effective return whilst clearing it.

Get your First Deposit Bonus now

Diamond Status
      By earning at least 7500 StrategyPoints in a month, you will also reach Diamond status at PokerStrategy.com. This grants you access to all videos, articles and strategy discussions from the best poker players in the world.

One of the many perks of being a Diamond Member is travelling to the PokerStrategy.com VIP events and meeting poker players from all over the world.

Here's what you get with Diamond status
      Find out how you can join the PokerStrategy.com VIP Tour 2012
  • 5 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi everyone!

I hope you find those numbers and calculations helpful.

If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to ask!

Best regards
      Hannes
    • juancarlito2
      juancarlito2
      Bronze
      I'm about to go to pokerstars, can you tell me something accurate about the traffic? I play NL25 6máx, and secondly I want to know if playing 5 hours a day in 6 or 8 tables I can achieve what you say. thanks await your response.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi juan,

I can't personally advise you on what you can expect in terms of points/gemstones etc as been a while since I played cash tables online. I can however confirm that traffic at NL25 shouldn't be a problem on ipoker as it's a big network sharing players.

When I used to play there was always half a dozen tables either already available or with a couple of players sitting in waiting for others to join and overall network traffic has increased since (not least due to withdrawal of Full Tilt, Cereus etc).

Obviously PokerStars is currently quite a bit larger and will have more traffic, but neither they or ipoker should pose you any problems whatsoever in that department.

Good luck & let us know how you get on.

Best regards,

Bart
    • killerslo
      killerslo
      Bronze
      there must be some mistake in the rakeback calculation, at flush (level 6 vip) you get points multiply by 6 so 1$=25x6=150 and you need 3750 points to change them in for 2,5$, so you need to put in like 23$ to recive out 2,5$ ?, or am i just missing someting because that is like 10% rb
    • JoeNote
      JoeNote
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi killerslo,

The calculations look fine, besides that the VIP system has changed in 2012. The important thing with the William Hill VIP system is that you have to save points and spend the points for a better cash prize.

Note: The William Hill Points can be saved and spent on larger bonuses which can give even higher effective return.

After one month you won't have enough points to buy the higher bonus and that's the reason why you would receive less rakeback after only one month of play.

Best regards,
      Joerg