Tell a friend problem

• Stefand89
      Stefand89
      Bronze
      I referred a friend TomicENS, he pas trough my link and register, slove quiz, and created account on everest poker. Now he wait 50$ free bankroll, and i dont have him on referred friends. Why?????
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Stefand89,

Apologies for not seeing this sooner.

I suggest you contact our customer support regarding this issue as they will be best placed to answer you.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Stefand89
      I referred a friend TomicENS, he pas trough my link and register, slove quiz, and created account on everest poker. Now he wait 50$ free bankroll, and i dont have him on referred friends. Why?????
      Hi Stefan,

Have you managed to contact our customer support and ask for help regarding this?

As far as I can see, your friend has registered through you :) so that's good news at least!

Happy referring
      Ingrid
    • Stefand89
      Stefand89
      Bronze
      Jes TomicNPS is now referred by me, thats good, but i referred user Gipce day ago and he is not. Do i have to wait same time, or what?
    • pswyatt
      pswyatt
      Bronze
      Hey Stefand89,

I can see that this member is also linked to you which is good news :)

It can sometimes take 24 hours for your referred friends to be updated on your list.

Any further questions then just give us a shout!

Darren
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Your other friend is referred by you as well! :) For further information please contact our customer support and they will be happy to help you!