This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Tell a friend problem

• Stefand89
      Stefand89
      Bronze
      I referred a friend TomicENS, he pas trough my link and register, slove quiz, and created account on everest poker. Now he wait 50$ free bankroll, and i dont have him on referred friends. Why?????
  • 5 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi Stefand89,

Apologies for not seeing this sooner.

I suggest you contact our customer support regarding this issue as they will be best placed to answer you.

Kind regards,
      Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Stefand89
      I referred a friend TomicENS, he pas trough my link and register, slove quiz, and created account on everest poker. Now he wait 50$ free bankroll, and i dont have him on referred friends. Why?????
      Hi Stefan,

Have you managed to contact our customer support and ask for help regarding this?

As far as I can see, your friend has registered through you :) so that's good news at least!

Happy referring
      Ingrid
    • Stefand89
      Stefand89
      Bronze
      Jes TomicNPS is now referred by me, thats good, but i referred user Gipce day ago and he is not. Do i have to wait same time, or what?
    • pswyatt
      pswyatt
      Bronze
      Hey Stefand89,

I can see that this member is also linked to you which is good news :)

It can sometimes take 24 hours for your referred friends to be updated on your list.

Any further questions then just give us a shout!

Darren
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Your other friend is referred by you as well! :) For further information please contact our customer support and they will be happy to help you!