Hi all poker friends

• Kalu01
      Kalu01
      Bronze
      Hi all poker friends
      So, I will tell you somthing about me, I am from Latvia, I play poker already some 6 years, At the first I learn to play poker watching poker turnaments so I wanted to try in real life so I and my friends started to play in school NLH cash game, but after some month the teachers catch many pokermens ( :D ) but not me And they need to talk to police for gambling in school :( . After that I started to play Little turnaments officially in LV but in my town Ludza, In the first turnament where buy in was 10$ I take 2 place and win 100$ from 30 peoples. I wanted to learn some more games in poker, thats why I learned Omaha, Omaha Hi/Lo, Razz, 5 card draw, Horse, and other games and started to play online I started with freerolls in unibet than in pokerstar and betsafe. After a while my friend send my a message and tell about 50$ in pokerstrategy so I earned that and started to play in partypoker. In the next day I win a ticket to satalite( 58$ )WPT Venice . And in that turnament I get in final table and when there were left 4 players (the first 3 win a ticket to next satalite 530$)I wanted to win just money because I wasn't ready for souch a big turnament (4 place take some 300$ ) I go all in with 37 and one player were call me with KK the flop was A 10 10 (i think that I will take just money ) but there is turn and river mor (OMG) turn card was 7 and river (mybe you already know?) ok ok river card was 7 I had full house ( I wasn't happy for that :D ) and I win a ticket to final satalite where from 28 players 4 place win 968$ 3 place win 1452$ 2place win 2420$ and 1 place win 10000 $ package to Venice I and turnament in 5 place (OMG) So that was my biggest tunament in my poker career BUT I HOPE UNTIL
      So you can give me some questions about or something like that....
      [img][IMG]http://failiem.lv/thumb.php?i=lznozos&n=nikolajs_teica_aall_in.jpg[/IMG][/img]
      [img][IMG]http://failiem.lv/thumb.php?i=qznnexk&n=asfoishdfpiusf9wquedf.jpg[/IMG][/img]
  • 3 replies