This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Hi all poker friends

• Kalu01
      Kalu01
      Bronze
      Hi all poker friends
      So, I will tell you somthing about me, I am from Latvia, I play poker already some 6 years, At the first I learn to play poker watching poker turnaments so I wanted to try in real life so I and my friends started to play in school NLH cash game, but after some month the teachers catch many pokermens ( :D ) but not me And they need to talk to police for gambling in school :( . After that I started to play Little turnaments officially in LV but in my town Ludza, In the first turnament where buy in was 10$ I take 2 place and win 100$ from 30 peoples. I wanted to learn some more games in poker, thats why I learned Omaha, Omaha Hi/Lo, Razz, 5 card draw, Horse, and other games and started to play online I started with freerolls in unibet than in pokerstar and betsafe. After a while my friend send my a message and tell about 50$ in pokerstrategy so I earned that and started to play in partypoker. In the next day I win a ticket to satalite( 58$ )WPT Venice . And in that turnament I get in final table and when there were left 4 players (the first 3 win a ticket to next satalite 530$)I wanted to win just money because I wasn't ready for souch a big turnament (4 place take some 300$ ) I go all in with 37 and one player were call me with KK the flop was A 10 10 (i think that I will take just money ) but there is turn and river mor (OMG) turn card was 7 and river (mybe you already know?) ok ok river card was 7 I had full house ( I wasn't happy for that :D ) and I win a ticket to final satalite where from 28 players 4 place win 968$ 3 place win 1452$ 2place win 2420$ and 1 place win 10000 $ package to Venice I and turnament in 5 place (OMG) So that was my biggest tunament in my poker career BUT I HOPE UNTIL
      So you can give me some questions about or something like that....
      [img][IMG]http://failiem.lv/thumb.php?i=lznozos&n=nikolajs_teica_aall_in.jpg[/IMG][/img]
      [img][IMG]http://failiem.lv/thumb.php?i=qznnexk&n=asfoishdfpiusf9wquedf.jpg[/IMG][/img]
  • 3 replies