HUD on various tables on PKR

• tfsantos
      tfsantos
      Black
      Hi,

I've started playing on PKR recently and I'm using HM2. I'm currently multitabling without HUD because I can only use it on one table. The multitable scheme of PKR (all in the same window) causes this to happen.
      Is there any software out there that enables multiple HUDs on PKR? Something to use along HM2 or a different tracker?

Thanks.
  • 19 replies
    • hunt32
      hunt32
      Bronze
      yes there is this piece of software developed by ps.de member

HMP - HUD Meets PKR 1.15.08

however it doesnt work with hem2 only hem1, he stopped the development so there wont be update for hem2 :(

too bad they removed active players window from hem2, because that was decent alternative for hud
    • tfsantos
      tfsantos
      Black
      Thanks for the info, hunt32.

I think I'll keep using HM2. I usually play 6 tables and make some quick checks on the replayer to view the villain's tendencies. It's quite annoying but I've been managing ok.
      Do you play on PKR and you use HUD with this program?
      I'm asking because I would like to know what other regs do. If nobody has HUD, I can live with that. Now, if most regs can use it while I'm playing "in the dark", I should try to deny them this edge over me.
    • hunt32
      hunt32
      Bronze
      there is also poker office or something like that, which is software like hem but just for pkr i think, however i doubt people use it that much.

my guess would be only pokerstrategy regs might use hud with the software i mentioned above because he didnt really go public with it

yes, i played a lot, first using active player window, then this software for hud, i could live without hud, but not without both, tho its easy room to play abc you are still missing out on some things not having stats, i guess in your position i would review my sessions more than usual writing down notes in pkr
    • Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      Any chance of geting pkr hud on pokertracker 3?
    • Alan883
      Alan883
      Bronze
      Hi,

are you talking about cashgame? If yes i use PKR lite client, multitabling and HUD with HM2 just works fine.
    • Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      how about pokertracker? i heard its can be posible by changing something in log so it would be tracked as fulltilt site and showed on pokertracker
    • Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      Hey and how about holdem manager I ? I get hud but its messed up and only of one table, and if i close the hud stays the same.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Silver
      Hi Jafreiteris

I have found that HEM1 does not work on PKR but there is program made by one of our member that helps called HMP (HEM meet PKR) however it is still flaky. HEM2 works with cash game although I have to reposition the HUD on each table. I could not get it to work yet on SNG or MTT
    • Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      jup i check it, the program now is called : Page not found
      Error: 404 :(
    • thazar
      thazar
      Silver
      I have it somewhere.

contact me through the com tools and I'll find it for you.

regards

Thazar
    • Phgrinder
      Phgrinder
      Silver
      Originally posted by Alan883
      Hi,

are you talking about cashgame? If yes i use PKR lite client, multitabling and HUD with HM2 just works fine.
      lemme see if it get it right, so PKR lite client allows you to use a hud 6 tabling cash on PKR?
    • thazar
      thazar
      Silver
      Originally posted by Phgrinder
      Originally posted by Alan883
      Hi,

lemme see if it get it right, so PKR lite client allows you to use a hud 6 tabling cash on PKR?
      With HEM2 no problem, yes
    • Jafreiteris
      Jafreiteris
      Bronze
      Nobody even bothered to say that you need to chose multi tabling windows options enabled (the one who makes actual windows, not in the pkr client windows.) :)
    • grindworks
      grindworks
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      I have it somewhere.

regards

Thazar
      Hi Thazar, could you also find the HUD software for me too? I couldn't PM you :(
    • thazar
      thazar
      Silver
      Originally posted by Jafreiteris
      Nobody even bothered to say that you need to chose multi tabling windows options enabled (the one who makes actual windows, not in the pkr client windows.) :)
      sorry about that, I only play this way i did not realised it was not available the other way. Glad you found it any way.

Originally posted by grindworks
      Originally posted by thazar
      I have it somewhere.

regards

Thazar
      Hi Thazar, could you also find the HUD software for me too? I couldn't PM you :(
      I dont mind finding it for you but you need to contact me so I can send it to you, your comm tools not working?

regards

Thazar
    • thazar
      thazar
      Silver
      accepted invitation grindworks
    • grindworks
      grindworks
      Bronze
      Can anyone show me instructions on how to sort out the HMP to get HUDs on multiple tables please?
    • grindworks
      grindworks
      Bronze
      Can you get HUDs on multiple tables with HM2 without any add-ons?
    • thazar
      thazar
      Silver
      Originally posted by grindworks
      Can you get HUDs on multiple tables with HM2 without any add-ons?
      yes you can