This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

everest traffic

• murichej
      murichej
      Bronze
      is it true or i am just imagining that everest is just one big nitfest at all limits. it's weekend and at the middle of the day at NL5 SH my tables have stats 20/15. can not believe that there is so many nits. everest just sucks

4 tables "loose", all other tables nitfest. f*uck that site
  • 6 replies
    • morris979
      morris979
      Bronze
      I'm afraid I have to disagree. Everest may well suck in many ways but a surfeit of nits is not among them. I have played some NL5/NL10 since New Year to clear the bonus I was offered & There are plenty of fish kicking around. As a result I think that some of the more solid players at the limit play pretty tight.
      Albeit I have to admit I have not played during the middle of day UK time on a Saturday so maybe the tables were a little tighter than often is the case. However the softness of the games at NL5 compared with Stars is huge.
    • murichej
      murichej
      Bronze
      i don't know.. i really can't find cool tables here. 4 tags + 1 fish on my left is standard table when i play and i'm switching tables all the time and no success in finding good tables. + you can't choose the seat so i always have bad tables.. everest just suck imo in that aspect
    • murichej
      murichej
      Bronze
      and all day just same people at the tables. 50% of same people. 25% new random people and 25% shortstack fish. it's just so hard to get some value out there...
    • XZaar
      XZaar
      Bronze
      Go to nl25 its the loosest.
    • malcolmlinco
      malcolmlinco
      Bronze
      what time of the day you would say is the fishiest?
    • Supremace
      Supremace
      Bronze
      I must disagree,

Everest is a fish paradise. there is plenty of fish and almost all regs are lvl 1 thinkers. I encountered a few semi decent regs at Nl25. NL 10 and below regs haven't got a clue what they are doing. IF you find the games tough, I suggest you to study theory, get better and spot and exploit the numerous leaks of TAGfIsh and fish.

GL in your grinding!