everest traffic

• murichej
      murichej
      Bronze
      is it true or i am just imagining that everest is just one big nitfest at all limits. it's weekend and at the middle of the day at NL5 SH my tables have stats 20/15. can not believe that there is so many nits. everest just sucks

4 tables "loose", all other tables nitfest. f*uck that site
  • 6 replies
    • morris979
      morris979
      Bronze
      I'm afraid I have to disagree. Everest may well suck in many ways but a surfeit of nits is not among them. I have played some NL5/NL10 since New Year to clear the bonus I was offered & There are plenty of fish kicking around. As a result I think that some of the more solid players at the limit play pretty tight.
      Albeit I have to admit I have not played during the middle of day UK time on a Saturday so maybe the tables were a little tighter than often is the case. However the softness of the games at NL5 compared with Stars is huge.
    • murichej
      murichej
      Bronze
      i don't know.. i really can't find cool tables here. 4 tags + 1 fish on my left is standard table when i play and i'm switching tables all the time and no success in finding good tables. + you can't choose the seat so i always have bad tables.. everest just suck imo in that aspect
    • murichej
      murichej
      Bronze
      and all day just same people at the tables. 50% of same people. 25% new random people and 25% shortstack fish. it's just so hard to get some value out there...
    • XZaar
      XZaar
      Bronze
      Go to nl25 its the loosest.
    • malcolmlinco
      malcolmlinco
      Bronze
      what time of the day you would say is the fishiest?
    • Supremace
      Supremace
      Bronze
      I must disagree,

Everest is a fish paradise. there is plenty of fish and almost all regs are lvl 1 thinkers. I encountered a few semi decent regs at Nl25. NL 10 and below regs haven't got a clue what they are doing. IF you find the games tough, I suggest you to study theory, get better and spot and exploit the numerous leaks of TAGfIsh and fish.

GL in your grinding!