ID Verification

• TheAceWithin
      TheAceWithin
      Bronze
      Dear PokerStrategy Team,

First and foremost, I would like to apologize for the numerous questions and tickets. I don't mean to pester, just want to keep myself informed :)

As I realize, it may take up to 48h for the $50 to be transfered after a successful verification of the ID. My question is, if the ID verification is successful, will I receive an e-mail confirmation on my registered e-mail address, or you will just go ahead and transfer the funds after the specified period without any prior information.

Thank you for your time!

Kindest regards,

Alexander
  • 3 replies
    • tzveti
      tzveti
      Bronze
      From my experience, you will be notified by mail when you receive your bankroll..
      It can take more than 48h though.
      Just be patient and study the articles :P
    • SoyCD
      SoyCD
      Bronze
      Hello TheAceWithin,

Its ok, we understand :) We do not send E-mails after an ID has been verified but simply go ahead and transfer the money. In your case everything has been processed already, and the transfer has been initialized.

So just be patient a bit longer and read up on the articles while you are it :)

Best regards,
      SoyCD
    • TheAceWithin
      TheAceWithin
      Bronze
      I heard you're fast, but that was simply amazing, lol :D

Thank you very much for your quick response. I will be patient and study the articles, so when I receive the kind gesture of $50 I don't lose it in a few hours :)