[NL2-NL10] PFR, c-bet, x, xf

• MoneyDearest
      Similar to previous post, but maybe board is two connected, and ofc one player is already all in :D !

I tried the c-bet as I had bottom pair, and thought the player who was all in would do that with ATC as he had almost no chips left, and might have missed the flop.

I folded the river, as he thought he might have been on a flush draw, or badly played Kx or Jx.

This is a clear fold on the flop? I didn't look at the time, but now I see players fold to c-bet is only 33% (3). Calling on the river would have been terrible, right?

Preflop: Hero is UTG+1 with A:heart: T:heart:
      Hero raises to $0.18, 3 folds, MP3 calls $0.18, 3 folds, BB raises to $0.20 and is all-in, Hero calls $0.02, MP3 calls $0.02

Flop: ($0.63) K:diamond: T:spade: J:spade: (3 players, 1 is all-in)
      Hero bets $0.63, MP3 calls $0.63

Turn: ($1.89) 5:heart: (3 players, 1 is all-in)
      Hero checks, MP3 checks

River: ($1.89) 8:spade: (3 players, 1 is all-in)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $0.94, Hero folds

Results: $1.89 pot ($0.11 rake)
      Final Board: K:diamond: T:spade: J:spade: 5:heart: 8:spade:
      BB showed Q:club: Q:heart: and won $0.60 ($0.40 net)
      Hero mucked A:heart: T:heart: and lost (-$0.83 net)
      MP3 showed 8:club: 9:club: and won $1.18 ($0.35 net)
  • 2 replies
    • JohnDoe1313

As played, I would either push or fold after BB's shove. I don't like calling because you don't have initiative anymore and you will have to play out of position because MP is calling for sure. If you think you could get some fold equity against MP I would push. If not, I would prefer a fold.

As played, I would check/fold because the board is draw heavy and there are many broadways in MP's range. There is no reason to create another side pot by bluffing in my opinion.
    • Gerv

ATs is a tricky hand to get value from when you raise it UTG because it is mostly up against AJ or better. I recommend folding it because if it gets you in too much trouble, you are more gambling than consistently make profit

Now the Flop, you dont have to protect your hand because 1 player is effectively all-in so I just check/fold

Best regards,