$4.7
      MP3:
      $8.84
      CO:
      $5
      BU:
      $2.24

0.02/0.05 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.106 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is MP2 with T:diamond: , T:club:
      Hero raises to $0.15, 2 folds, BU raises to $0.45, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.30.

The opponents stats made me think that he is a TAG player, but hes 3bet % was pretty high and i thought that he had something like 99+,AJ+.

Flop: ($0.97) Q:club: , 9:club: , 6:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $0.69, Hero calls $0.69.

I thought i will just call and wait to see if he will bet on the turn. Now that i think, i propably should have check/raised here ?

Turn: ($2.35) 9:diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, BU bets $1.1 (All-In), Hero folds, BU gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

As the oponent is not a maniac i just threw the hand away, as he showed strength on the turn. He could had JJ, AQ or even KQ . Right decision ?

Final Pot: $2.35

Propably made a bad decision on the Flop.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello kasparsss,

Preflop: What's his 3bet? :) And for 71 hands I wouldn't really base on the 3bet. Also while he doesn't even have a full stack you can't really Call here profitable. Either ship it or just fold it.

As played
      Postflop: No point to Call the flop, not that many hands you beat. What do you expect to be ahead there vs his 3betting range?

Best Regards.