SB: $1.19
      Hero (BB): $2.00
      UTG: $1.00
      UTG+1: $1.41
      UTG+2: $0.83
      MP1: $1.24
      MP2: $1.20

Pre Flop: ($0.03) Hero is BB with J :diamond: A :diamond:
      3 folds, MP1 calls $0.02, 1 fold, CO calls $0.02, BTN calls $0.02, SB calls $0.01, Hero checks

Flop: ($0.10) 4 :diamond: 3 :diamond: K :heart: (5 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, MP1 checks, CO bets $0.04, BTN folds, SB folds, Hero calls $0.04, MP1 folds

Turn: ($0.18) 9 :diamond: (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $0.10, Hero raises to $0.30, CO calls $0.20

River: ($0.78) Q :spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.75, CO calls $0.40 all in
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello ilovemagic,

I'd most likely even raise it bigger on the turn but overall vs his stack it ain't a problem. Our main plan is to ship it on the river and make it ready for us not over-shoving.

And of course you could even raise it preflop but ain't a must if you don't feel comfortable.

Best Regards.
    • ilovemagic
      ilovemagic
      Bronze
      well this may sound retarded, but I feel when I already had 4 callers before me, there was a good chance someone was paying me if I made broadway or a flush and it was a free flop, so I was happy seeing it :) But I usually always raise if its not suited in that spot because I like playing AJo against 1 other player going to the flop. When it's suited I just feel with 4 others coming along that there might be a good chance of someone making a good enough second best to either pay me a big pot or even get the stacks in if they have say a lower flush or whatever. other random A-x hands might pay as well, but fold to a preflop raise which I dont want. I'm also pretty good at getting away from TPTK or TPMK in a multi way if someone shows great strength somehow. I also hate b/f AJs preflop when I coulda just checked and seen a flop, but i dont mind at all b/f AJo. I also feel theres much worse that will call my OOP raise (is it called a squeeze in this situation if I raise?) if I'm playing the AJo that way. And of course there are times where I know I can iso a calling station when I'm holding AJs, so in those cases I will just go for value against that players range 9/10 times anyways. But against this table I had only been there for about 5 mins and had no good reads on anyone yet.

Does this make sense to you or am I a little off on that analysis?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Yeah, make sense. As I said I don't mind if you even play it passively, the more confident and better you will get in your postflop play the more aggressive you will play. No need to rush.