HUD Position

• RazDirk
      RazDirk
      Bronze
      Using elephant on poker770, the HUD seems to be off locations at times.
      eg - when I start MT; player stats are rotated around and the info for player 1 shows on player 2 with player 1's name with the "display name" option

I have to keep rotating to get it onto accurate positions and it sort of keeps skipping the more tables I add\remove. Any fix for this issue?
      Something like a "Lock Position" kinda thingy?
  • 7 replies
    • Chrisrules334
      Chrisrules334
      Bronze
      This is my issue also :) same pokersite.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Okay, moved.

Please post Screenshots.
    • fakedPS
      fakedPS
      Bronze
      go to table settings in upper part
      -uncheck box do actions for all tables
      -make sure table sizes are correct (9 or 10)
      -press select possition and choose the place you are sitting in

im playin in PP, there in general settings you can choose prefer seating position.

Hope some of this helped.
    • saxonul
      saxonul
      Bronze
      Hi,

I have the same problem in PartyPoker tables with migrating HUD stats 4-5 position from the right player.

In the printscreen attached I am the player who folded Q5 (bottom place of the table) and HUD stats displayed on my name are not mine!
      http://img841.imageshack.us/img841/1552/printscreenpp.jpg

I mentioned that this issue appears when i play more than 1 table. (I have same position at all tables).
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Try turning of the prefered seating option and use the tool button menu to select your seat.
    • saxonul
      saxonul
      Bronze
      I did so but problem remains. To display HUD correctly at all tables opened, I must seat in a different position at every table, which is annoying.
      If I try to fix by rotating HUD position manually at one table => rotates HUD stats at every single table opened, which is weird.
      Rotating HUD position at one table using button tool should not rotate HUD stats on other tables, if you could fix that it will be ok.
      Thanks for reply.
    • mrk1988
      mrk1988
      Bronze
      Hey saxonul,

simply disable the option thats responsible for changing the settings on every open table. Use the tool button menue and disable it.