[Application] Nl10 - Nl25 Bss

    • muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      Joined: 06.06.2009 Posts: 1,207
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

      Muel294, Gold Member, 377 posts

      Me
      Muel294

      My name is Sam Unwin, 23 from the Wirral, England. Have been playing since I was 18 but only really took my game seriously since joining PS.com in 2009.

      Why

      I am requesting this stake for the following reasons:

      :spade: I have recently been made redundant / unfairly dismissed. As a result I have had to cashout from poker in order to pay for day to day expenses.

      :spade: a large proportion of my roll is still tied up with FT (I know we are all in the same boat)

      :spade: I will grind up what little I still have on my stars account $57 at the time of posting, but would like to speed up my recovery by starting from at least NL10.

      What

      I need a stake for either NL10 or NL25, preferably 25BI ($250/$625). I would ask for 50/50 split for 100% stake but I am open to offers.

      I am flexible about volume,stake and duration. I will be happy to tal over any changes or amendments that stakers would feel more comfortable with.

      Limits played :

      NL6 - NL50 FR BSS 888/FT/Stars all under the screen name Muel294. I have played 100K+ hands on 888, see below:



      Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • 11 replies
    • fruktpuff
      fruktpuff
      Bronze
      Joined: 24.09.2010 Posts: 3,982
      Originally posted by muel294
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

      Muel294, Gold Member, 377 posts

      Me
      Muel294

      My name is Sam Unwin, 23 from the Wirral, England. Have been playing since I was 18 but only really took my game seriously since joining PS.com in 2009.

      Why

      I am requesting this stake for the following reasons:

      :spade: I have recently been made redundant / unfairly dismissed. As a result I have had to cashout from poker in order to pay for day to day expenses.

      :spade: a large proportion of my roll is still tied up with FT (I know we are all in the same boat)

      :spade: I will grind up what little I still have on my stars account $57 at the time of posting, but would like to speed up my recovery by starting from at least NL10.

      What

      I need at least 25 BI at either NL10 or NL25 ($250/$625). I would ask for 50/50 split for 100% stake but I am open to offers

      Limits played :

      NL6 - NL50 FR BSS 888/FT/Stars all under the screen name Muel294. I have played 100K+ hands on 888, see below:



      Uploaded with ImageShack.us


      For Reference ^

      WARNING: BY STAKING THIS MEMBER YOU ARE RISKING A POTENTIAL LOSS BECAUSE OF FRAUD OR PLAYBAD/RUNBAD. AGREEING TO THIS STAKE IS YOUR SOLE RESPONSIBILITY. POKERSTRATEGY.COM TAKES NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR STAKING DEALS BETWEEN MEMBERS. FURTHERMORE POKERSTRATEGY.COM IS NOT EXPECTED TO TAKE PART IN VERIFYING ANY PLAYER NOR GUARANTEEING AGAINST ANY LOSS
    • holmeboy
      holmeboy
      Bronze
      Joined: 29.01.2010 Posts: 1,336
      Just a few questions please:

      How long are you looking for a stake for (like 50k/100k hands)?

      How many hands can you play a week?

      And how many tables do you play? Just asking because 25BI seems excessive for a staking deal, if I was to stake you would be more like 15BI and top up if required.

      I may be interested but I'm already staking couple guys atm so it'll likely be mon/tues before I get involved.
    • muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      Joined: 06.06.2009 Posts: 1,207
      With regards to the number of buy ins I would probably be flexible. I have just quoted the PS.com advice of 25 BI on BRM to get me started. I dont think I would feel comfortable with a stake of any less than 15BI though.

      I would estimate that I would play 3 - 4K hands per week 4 tabling (estimated 2hr / day @ 500 hand / day), however this has been on a fairly casual basis. I could probably put in more of a workload if necessary.
    • phantommm92
      phantommm92
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.05.2010 Posts: 1,464
      well 12-16k hands per month ir pretty much nothing, unless your playing HU. so prob most people would like you to put in at least 40k hands per month.

      how long did it actually take you to play the 126k hands?
      do you have anyone to vouch for you?
    • muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      Joined: 06.06.2009 Posts: 1,207
      tbh about a year of play. I could probably manage more than 500/ day its just an estimation of a recent sessions. Like I say I am flexible here and would easily be able to make it 1000/day or something but I would draw the line at some point.

      Unfortunately I dont have anyone who can vouch for me. Maybe BGawli. I have played a lot with him FR on 888.
    • WorkHardPlayHarder
      WorkHardPlayHarder
      Global
      Joined: 06.11.2009 Posts: 41
      16k hands is not going to get you nor the staker anywhere.
      Put in decent volume and I'd be happy to stake you
    • muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      Joined: 06.06.2009 Posts: 1,207
      is 40k/month as stated by phantom a good benchmark? If so I will see if I can average 10K/ week and then come back.

      I certainly don't want to be accepting stakes if I cannot deliver the required volume.
    • WorkHardPlayHarder
      WorkHardPlayHarder
      Global
      Joined: 06.11.2009 Posts: 41
      Originally posted by muel294
      is 40k/month as stated by phantom a good benchmark? If so I will see if I can average 10K/ week and then come back.

      I certainly don't want to be accepting stakes if I cannot deliver the required volume.
      40k/month should be enough to acquire a stake I guess. Friend request me if you can average 10K/week without putting everything besides poker aside ;)
    • muel294
      muel294
      Bronze
      Joined: 06.06.2009 Posts: 1,207
      thanks for the constructive comments all.

      I will post again after having a crack at the volume!
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Joined: 20.07.2008 Posts: 65,504
      Hello muel294,

      Post your Skype either here or via Community tool.

      Best Regards.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.09.2009 Posts: 6,560
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello muel294,

      Post your Skype either here or via Community tool.

      Best Regards.
      use the community tools.

      no skype details in the staking forums ;)

      Best regards