== Card Rush: Instant Win at PartyPoker ==

    • MJPerry
      MJPerry
      Bronze
      Joined: 03.10.2011 Posts: 4,908



      Card Rush: Instant Win, Guaranteed Prizes

      The latest promotion from PartyPoker will see players there collect prizes by earning Card Rush cards. These are achieved by accruing just 15 PartyPoints; each player can collect up to 50 per day.

      The first can be earned for just 5 PartyPoints and there will be 1.8 million Card Rush cards given away between February 1 at 00:00 ET and February 28 at 23:59 ET.

      Please note that if the 1.8 million Card Rush cards are given away before February 28, the promotion will end.

      Card Rush: Guaranteed Prizes

      Any player who earns 15 PartyPoints in the month of February will earn a Card Rush card. This awards one of the following prizes:


      PartyPoker.com Card Rush
      PartyPointsCash Prize
      Freeroll Prize Pool
      Card Rush Race Points
      25,000 $5,000$20,00020
      5,000$250$15,00010
      750$50$10,0005
      250$10$7,5003
      150$5$5,0001
      100$3$3,000-
      50$2$2,000-
      20$1-
      -
      10---


      The freerolls will run throughout March on the following dates:

      • $2,000 Card Rush Freeroll at 13:00 ET, March 2
      • $3,000 Card Rush Freeroll at 13:00 ET, March 4
      • $5,000 Card Rush Freeroll at 13:00 ET, March 3
      • $7,500 Card Rush Freeroll at 13:00 ET, March 5
      • $10,000 Card Rush Freeroll at 13:00 ET, March 3
      • $15,000 Card Rush Freeroll at 13:00 ET, March 2
      • $20,000 Card Rush Freeroll at 13:00 ET, March 4


      Card Rush: Race Leaderboard

      Some Card Rush cards also gain you Card Rush Race points. These can be accumulated and allow you to take home a piece of the Card Rush Race prize pool, with every 20th place being rewarded with $50 as well as prizes up to $9,000 for the highest Card Rush Race finishers!


      PartyPoker Card Rush Race
      RankPrize
      1$9,000
      2$7,000
      3$5,250
      4$4,000
      5$3,500
      6$3,000
      7$2,500
      8$2,000
      9$1,500
      10$1,000
      11 - 18$800
      19 - 30$700
      31 - 45$600
      46 - 60
      $500
      61 - 75
      $400
      76 - 100
      $300
      101 - 125
      $200
      126 - 150
      $150
      151 - 200
      $100
      Hot Spot: Every 20th spot from 220 - 2,000
      $50
  • 41 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Joined: 02.03.2011 Posts: 12,162
      First day of the promotion! Anyone's in?!
    • cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.02.2010 Posts: 1,379
      I got 5$ ;)
    • c4baretjr02
      c4baretjr02
      Bronze
      Joined: 18.10.2011 Posts: 2
      Originally posted by MJPerry



      Card Rush: Instant Win, Guaranteed Prizes

      The latest promotion from PartyPoker will see players there collect prizes by earning Card Rush cards. These are achieved by accruing just 15 PartyPoints; each player can collect up to 50 per day.

      The first can be earned for just 5 PartyPoints and there will be 1.8 million Card Rush cards given away between February 1 at 00:00 ET and February 28 at 23:59 ET.

      Please note that if the 1.8 million Card Rush cards are given away before February 28, the promotion will end.

      Card Rush: Guaranteed Prizes

      Any player who earns 15 PartyPoints in the month of February will earn a Card Rush card. This awards one of the following prizes:


      PartyPoker.com Card Rush
      PartyPointsCash Prize
      Freeroll Prize Pool
      Card Rush Race Points
      25,000 $5,000$20,00020
      5,000$250$15,00010
      750$50$10,0005
      250$10$7,5003
      150$5$5,0001
      100$3$3,000-
      50$2$2,000-
      20$1-
      -
      10---


      The freerolls will run throughout March on the following dates:

      • $2,000 Card Rush Freeroll at 13:00 ET, March 2
      • $3,000 Card Rush Freeroll at 13:00 ET, March 4
      • $5,000 Card Rush Freeroll at 13:00 ET, March 3
      • $7,500 Card Rush Freeroll at 13:00 ET, March 5
      • $10,000 Card Rush Freeroll at 13:00 ET, March 3
      • $15,000 Card Rush Freeroll at 13:00 ET, March 2
      • $20,000 Card Rush Freeroll at 13:00 ET, March 4


      Card Rush: Race Leaderboard

      Some Card Rush cards also gain you Card Rush Race points. These can be accumulated and allow you to take home a piece of the Card Rush Race prize pool, with every 20th place being rewarded with $50 as well as prizes up to $9,000 for the highest Card Rush Race finishers!


      PartyPoker Card Rush Race
      RankPrize
      1$9,000
      2$7,000
      3$5,250
      4$4,000
      5$3,500
      6$3,000
      7$2,500
      8$2,000
      9$1,500
      10$1,000
      11 - 18$800
      19 - 30$700
      31 - 45$600
      46 - 60
      $500
      61 - 75
      $400
      76 - 100
      $300
      101 - 125
      $200
      126 - 150
      $150
      151 - 200
      $100
      Hot Spot: Every 20th spot from 220 - 2,000
      $50
    • FVM8973
      FVM8973
      Bronze
      Joined: 08.08.2010 Posts: 182
      Hi, I got 5 points, where do I request the Card?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,926
      Originally posted by FVM8973
      Hi, I got 5 points, where do I request the Card?
      Hi there,

      There is normally an 2 hour wait for these cards to be added to your account so you should have received it by now.

      If you have not received it, you should contact Party Poker Support for further assistance.

      Best of luck and enjoy the promotion!
      Gary
    • 1big2u
      1big2u
      Bronze
      Joined: 06.09.2011 Posts: 35
      Another worthless promotion which will give 2-5% rakeback if you're lucky...
    • shifter8
      shifter8
      Bronze
      Joined: 13.12.2011 Posts: 14
      Hi, Should the points be earned in one day? Or can points earned per day be accumulated to get the card?

      Thanks in advance! :D
    • Nivlem
      Nivlem
      Silver
      Joined: 28.05.2008 Posts: 4,861
      Originally posted by shifter8
      Hi, Should the points be earned in one day? Or can points earned per day be accumulated to get the card?

      Thanks in advance! :D
      Hey shifter8,

      The points can be earned anywhere during the promotion and do not have to be earned on one day.

      Have you started collecting points yet?
    • Nivlem
      Nivlem
      Silver
      Joined: 28.05.2008 Posts: 4,861
      Originally posted by 1big2u
      Another worthless promotion which will give 2-5% rakeback if you're lucky...
      If you look at the bigger prices and the leaderboard as well, I think the average would be a bit higher than 2-5%. Still, it doesn't cost you anything to participate and you can always get lucky and win $5000!

      Are you participating yourself?
    • shifter8
      shifter8
      Bronze
      Joined: 13.12.2011 Posts: 14
      Melvin

      Yes iv'e started earning points already. I just made my 5 points for February an hour ago. I've not received the card yet. Maybe I need to wait for an hour or 2 more..

      Thanks for the support sir! :D
    • shifter8
      shifter8
      Bronze
      Joined: 13.12.2011 Posts: 14
      Was able to get the card after 2hours.

      Thanks PartyPoker! :D
    • Nivlem
      Nivlem
      Silver
      Joined: 28.05.2008 Posts: 4,861
      What did you win?

      This is what I've got so far:


      Number of cards accumulated to date: 4
      Prize(s) won to date:

      Cash prize: $0
      Points: 10
      Freerolls: $3,000 Freeroll, $15,000 Freeroll
      Race points earned so far: 20
      Putting some weekend grind on, to collect some more :s_biggrin:
    • AGTpunx
      AGTpunx
      Bronze
      Joined: 08.11.2010 Posts: 94
      Ive a question: I do some sports betting on the side as well as poker at Party - will the partypoints i earn from sports betting count toward the card rush promotion?
    • doctorkgb
      doctorkgb
      Bronze
      Joined: 01.04.2009 Posts: 1,263
      rback is the nuts
    • shifter8
      shifter8
      Bronze
      Joined: 13.12.2011 Posts: 14
      @Melvin

      I won 20 racepoints. Cash prize or a freeroll entry would've been sweet. Hope to get those on the next scratch card. :D
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,926
      Originally posted by AGTpunx
      Ive a question: I do some sports betting on the side as well as poker at Party - will the partypoints i earn from sports betting count toward the card rush promotion?
      Hi there AGTpunx,

      Unfortunately Sports Betting Points do not count towards this promotion. Only points from playing at their real money poker tables apply.

      Best regards,
      Gary
    • AGTpunx
      AGTpunx
      Bronze
      Joined: 08.11.2010 Posts: 94
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Originally posted by AGTpunx
      Ive a question: I do some sports betting on the side as well as poker at Party - will the partypoints i earn from sports betting count toward the card rush promotion?
      Hi there AGTpunx,

      Unfortunately Sports Betting Points do not count towards this promotion. Only points from playing at their real money poker tables apply.

      Best regards,
      Gary
      fair enough - thanks for that
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Joined: 27.09.2009 Posts: 21,926
      No worries :)
    • cozacu
      cozacu
      Bronze
      Joined: 14.02.2010 Posts: 1,379
      Let me know if any of you micro/mid stake players get the 5000$ ;)

      I`m wondering why the delay of 2h(or 1h) for the cards to be issued if they are all sent out randomly exactly when you achieve the necessary points.

      :f_frown: