tzveti
      Bronze
      Hero($9,85) is CO
      Dealt to Hero K,Q
      UTG calls $0.1, Hero bets 0,4$, BU calls 0,4$,UTG calls 0,3$

FLOP [board cards 8,7,9 ]
      UTG checks, Hero checks,BU checks

TURN [board cards 8,7,9,K ]
      UTG checks, Hero bets $0.50, BU bets $1.85 and is all-in, UTG folds, Hero calls $1.35.
      Is the call right here?
      RIVER [board cards 8,7,9,K,3 ]
      SHOWDOWN
      BU shows [ 2 ,K ]
      Hero shows [ K,Q ]
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Don´t post results.
      If the money goes in on the turn, only matters if you were ahead or behind.
      I would raise a little more preflop - 0,5$
      I would bet more on the turn- 0,9$ and would also call BU shove. He often has here weaker K or flushdraw or any other pair.
    • tzveti
      tzveti
      Bronze
      Thank you for the response?
      So you mean I should have made 0,5$ preflop and 0,9$ cbet on the flop?
      I didnt like the drawy board, guess I would be called with any str/flush draw.On the turn i made a feeler bet to see where I am, I wasnt afraid of the shortstack but of UTG, who folded.
      And sry for results, but mansion's odd HH doesnt show cards before it shows all the board :P
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      If you copy/paste then just delete results.
      You should open pf 4xBB+1BB for every limper.
      If you´re playing site where you can choose Bet Pot button, then that is also fine (for example I use that on Fulltilt, much easier to play and I´m playing 9 SH tables)
      On the flop: I misread before- thought you that there were also Q.
      I would check/fold, since the board is so coordinated- so your play on the flop was fine- sry for wrong suggestion:)
      On the turn: the pot is 1,2$- so I would bet out 3/4 pot- which is 0,9$. This way the others players don´t get correct odds to call their flush or straight draws.
      If shortstack goes all-in, then it is easy call, if big stack c/r then it is easy fold.