This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10BSS - KQ turn play

• tzveti
      tzveti
      Bronze
      Hero($9,85) is CO
      Dealt to Hero K,Q
      UTG calls $0.1, Hero bets 0,4$, BU calls 0,4$,UTG calls 0,3$

FLOP [board cards 8,7,9 ]
      UTG checks, Hero checks,BU checks

TURN [board cards 8,7,9,K ]
      UTG checks, Hero bets $0.50, BU bets $1.85 and is all-in, UTG folds, Hero calls $1.35.
      Is the call right here?
      RIVER [board cards 8,7,9,K,3 ]
      SHOWDOWN
      BU shows [ 2 ,K ]
      Hero shows [ K,Q ]
  • 3 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Don´t post results.
      If the money goes in on the turn, only matters if you were ahead or behind.
      I would raise a little more preflop - 0,5$
      I would bet more on the turn- 0,9$ and would also call BU shove. He often has here weaker K or flushdraw or any other pair.
    • tzveti
      tzveti
      Bronze
      Thank you for the response?
      So you mean I should have made 0,5$ preflop and 0,9$ cbet on the flop?
      I didnt like the drawy board, guess I would be called with any str/flush draw.On the turn i made a feeler bet to see where I am, I wasnt afraid of the shortstack but of UTG, who folded.
      And sry for results, but mansion's odd HH doesnt show cards before it shows all the board :P
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      If you copy/paste then just delete results.
      You should open pf 4xBB+1BB for every limper.
      If you´re playing site where you can choose Bet Pot button, then that is also fine (for example I use that on Fulltilt, much easier to play and I´m playing 9 SH tables)
      On the flop: I misread before- thought you that there were also Q.
      I would check/fold, since the board is so coordinated- so your play on the flop was fine- sry for wrong suggestion:)
      On the turn: the pot is 1,2$- so I would bet out 3/4 pot- which is 0,9$. This way the others players don´t get correct odds to call their flush or straight draws.
      If shortstack goes all-in, then it is easy call, if big stack c/r then it is easy fold.