This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10BSS - Kings preflop

• tzveti
      tzveti
      Bronze
      Hero is MP3
      Dealt to Hero :[ K,K ]
      PRE-FLOP
      5 folds, Hero bets $0.40, 3 folds ,BB bets $1.40, Hero bets $7, Rulehen1 bets $8.90 and is all-in, Hero calls $2.50 and is all-in.
      was it played correctly preflop?
      FLOP [board cards: 6,9,9 ]

TURN [board cards: 6,9,9,7 ]

RIVER [board cards: 6,9,9,7,5 ]
      SHOWDOWN
      BB shows [ A,A ]
      Hero shows [ K,K ]
      Herol wins $18.90.

Ok, im one lucky girl :tongue:
  • 2 replies
    • Roya1flush
      Roya1flush
      Bronze
      wp, you cant fold KK preflop unless you are very sure your opponent has AA..

Well we all get lucky like that sometimes..
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      You should 4-bet 5$ pf, rather than 7$, because you want that worse hands than AA would also shove.
      I´ve laid down KK pf 3-4 times even at Nl 10 level. Reason for doing that was: all the tables were very tight if I saw 4-bet then it always meant AA or KK.
      Ironically I´m playing right now NL 50 SH tables at Fulltilt and I have no problem shoving with JJ+, AK :D , because players are lot aggressive and they would 4-bet/fold enough or 4 bet/call with TT:D which makes that play profitable.
      Generally it depends on the players, but if you don´t have yet Pokertracker and Pokerace HUD then I wouldn´t suggest laying down KK pf, since all the villains are unknown.
      Nh.