Everest Poker Bonuses

• nineshine
      nineshine
      Bronze
      hello everybody

I am just wondering if anybody can help. I am looking to sign up to everest poker but I'm not sure what the best option is. I want the site to be tracked by pokerstrategy, but not sure how i do that with the $500 bonus they offer, or the $1000 poker bonus offered by pokerstrategy, which one is better value or can i combine all three?

Nineshine
  • 9 replies
    • pswyatt
      pswyatt
      Bronze
      Hey nineshine,

The $1,000 first deposit offer requires the bonus code 1000VIPPS as detailed here and following this guide will track your account to us. The $500 is available if you originally received the free $50 starting capital and cannot be combined with the first deposit offer.

You'll also benefit from our exclusive freeroll tournaments, monthly $10,000 rake race and earn StrategyPoints when you're tracked to us.

Just give us a shout if you need any more info :)

Darren
    • nineshine
      nineshine
      Bronze
      Hello Darren

Thank you for your quick reply.

I'm afraid I may be a little bit more confused. Everest are offering a $500 dollar bonus on their website and was wondering if i could sign up with that whilst still being tracked by pokerstrategy.

I have used my first deposit bonuses on both Party and Poker Stars, not sure what was meant by this bit.

Kind regards

Nineshine
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi nineshine,

I'm sorry if we're confusing you even more. Let's try to go one by one and see if we can clear the air for you :)

I want the site to be tracked by pokerstrategy, but not sure how i do that with the $500 bonus they offer, or the $1000 poker bonus offered by pokerstrategy, which one is better value or can i combine all three?

Answer is: You can sign up through PokerStrategy.com and create a tracked account by clicking here and follow the instructions. Don't forget to enter the bonus code 1000VIPPS.

You can't combine the offers unfortunately. The $500 first deposit bonus is available for all PokerStrategists who received the free $50 starting capital.

However the following promotions will be available for you once you create a tracked poker account to PokerStrategy.com.

Weekly $1000 deposit freeroll

Daily $100 freeroll

$10,000 Rake Race

Top 250 promotion

I hope this is helpful.

Ingrid
    • nineshine
      nineshine
      Bronze
      Hello Ingrid

So what you are saying is I can't use everest's own deal and still be tracked by pokerstrategy, as it is Everests deal which I am most interested in participating in

Nineshine
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Yes, that is what I'm trying to say. You can possibly join another bonus offer even if you tracked through us. This you need to check with Everest Poker customer support.

Ingrid
    • nineshine
      nineshine
      Bronze
      Hello Ingrid

I have tried explaining the situation to everest customer support however they have let me know that the only way I can get the $500 bonus is with the permission of pokerstrategy, are you able to let me know whther this is true?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi nineshine,

No, this is not true. At least I don't know what they mean. Re-tracking accounts is not possible. Please write to our customer support and if necessary copy paste the reply from Everest Support and we can look into this in more detail.

Ingrid
    • nineshine
      nineshine
      Bronze
      Hello Ingrid

I seem to have made a mistake and if you could confirm I think all my troubles will be over. The $1000 pokerstrategy doesn't require me to put in $1000 to be able to earn $1000. If this is correct then this makes it the same offer as everest poker offer, except i have the ability to earn twice as much. Is this correct

Nineshine
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by nineshine
      Hello Ingrid

I seem to have made a mistake and if you could confirm I think all my troubles will be over. The $1000 pokerstrategy doesn't require me to put in $1000 to be able to earn $1000. If this is correct then this makes it the same offer as everest poker offer, except i have the ability to earn twice as much. Is this correct

Nineshine
      Yes, that's correct! :)
      When you select this bonus you will receive a $1,000 step by step bonus on top of your first deposit. This means you don't need to clear the entire bonus in one go, but receive parts of it as you play.

You clear the bonus by collecting Summit points which you get by playing at real money tables. As soon as you leave a table or end a tournament Everest Poker will credit your account with $0.06 per collected Summit point.

You have a total of 30 days to clear the entire bonus. (or whatever you deposited)

Hope this helps?
      Ingrid