$100k Depositors Freeroll

• PinkFairy
      PinkFairy
      Bronze
      Let's share some strategies here also let's update when we get ITM in this bingo freeroll :D

till now i remember i got 2 itms 0.70 and 0.30 $ one without rebuys or addons :D

it would be great if i could find another players that could help me increase my ITM/MTT rate in this freerolls without rebuying or using addon :D
  • 4 replies
    • fractalsonfire
      fractalsonfire
      Bronze
      Rebuying is --------EV. Wasting 30c just to try get back in is stupid, it was free but now you're paying for it. Adding on is slightly different but i still think its -EV. Its only about 5 BBs at the time of buying and you're already in the money by then so 5 BBs won't buy you much more money.

The only tip i can really give is wait for hands, if you get QQ+ hope you get paid off. AK hope you don't get screwed over. Play speculative hands if its a cheap call to the flop (and you're all still deep stacked of course), i got quite a bit of money playing suited connectors and what not because the players are so bad.

So far i've gotten quite a few 30c ITM, one 67c and my biggest win was $1.19, just missed out on 9 more cents that time :(
    • PinkFairy
      PinkFairy
      Bronze
      nice and ty :D
      i'm playing one right now and i just doubled :) A5 > JJ i played my A5 because it was cheap to call liek you said and also teh other guy was a russian :) i'm not racist but on poker i have a thing in my head that russians are bots :) ) FTP made me think like this about russians :D

well when i started this psot i had 2.4k chips now i'm up to 5k hope i get deep into this 1 i'll update if i get ITM

Edit: well i got ITM and i'm out 66 < A7 ..the flop was 757 ..i pushed he called.. i got itm but still don't know how much i won :) ) rebuy/addon period isn't over yet :) )

finnaly the adon period is over so i won 0.24$ now ill play two $0.10 360man SNGs
    • 1z2x3y
      1z2x3y
      Bronze
      @PinkFairy for you, as you are a fellow PokerStrategist.

it's a link to a post further down the list in PokerStars section on this forum.

Title of the thread is Highest placing on the daily freerolls?

Highest placing on the daily freerolls?

Enjoy & i wish you & everyone all the skill & best of luck possible on the virtual felt

sHuFfLe UP & deal.
    • PinkFairy
      PinkFairy
      Bronze
      ooh thanks i didn't know that it was about the same freerolls :| i'll poste there from now on :)