This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

$100k Depositors Freeroll

• PinkFairy
      PinkFairy
      Bronze
      Let's share some strategies here also let's update when we get ITM in this bingo freeroll :D

till now i remember i got 2 itms 0.70 and 0.30 $ one without rebuys or addons :D

it would be great if i could find another players that could help me increase my ITM/MTT rate in this freerolls without rebuying or using addon :D
  • 4 replies
    • fractalsonfire
      fractalsonfire
      Bronze
      Rebuying is --------EV. Wasting 30c just to try get back in is stupid, it was free but now you're paying for it. Adding on is slightly different but i still think its -EV. Its only about 5 BBs at the time of buying and you're already in the money by then so 5 BBs won't buy you much more money.

The only tip i can really give is wait for hands, if you get QQ+ hope you get paid off. AK hope you don't get screwed over. Play speculative hands if its a cheap call to the flop (and you're all still deep stacked of course), i got quite a bit of money playing suited connectors and what not because the players are so bad.

So far i've gotten quite a few 30c ITM, one 67c and my biggest win was $1.19, just missed out on 9 more cents that time :(
    • PinkFairy
      PinkFairy
      Bronze
      nice and ty :D
      i'm playing one right now and i just doubled :) A5 > JJ i played my A5 because it was cheap to call liek you said and also teh other guy was a russian :) i'm not racist but on poker i have a thing in my head that russians are bots :) ) FTP made me think like this about russians :D

well when i started this psot i had 2.4k chips now i'm up to 5k hope i get deep into this 1 i'll update if i get ITM

Edit: well i got ITM and i'm out 66 < A7 ..the flop was 757 ..i pushed he called.. i got itm but still don't know how much i won :) ) rebuy/addon period isn't over yet :) )

finnaly the adon period is over so i won 0.24$ now ill play two $0.10 360man SNGs
    • 1z2x3y
      1z2x3y
      Bronze
      @PinkFairy for you, as you are a fellow PokerStrategist.

it's a link to a post further down the list in PokerStars section on this forum.

Title of the thread is Highest placing on the daily freerolls?

Highest placing on the daily freerolls?

Enjoy & i wish you & everyone all the skill & best of luck possible on the virtual felt

sHuFfLe UP & deal.
    • PinkFairy
      PinkFairy
      Bronze
      ooh thanks i didn't know that it was about the same freerolls :| i'll poste there from now on :)