When there will be reload bonus on P*?

• Yoyoyh
      Yoyoyh
      Bronze
      Hiho!
      I have a question as stated in topic. Probably we don't have pokerstars executives here :P but I believe you guys have longer experience with this site than me and you can tell me when I can expect reload bonus bigger than last 10 year 10 bucks (size of this is a joke)
      I consider moving my roll to p* but before that I need reload bonus at least 200$
  • 6 replies
    • antstruk
      antstruk
      Bronze
      Poker Stars has been very stingy with their reload bonuses. Don't expect much if anything at all.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Yoyoyh,

Its hard to say, best to ask Poker Stars customer support. They are fast and helpful :)

Ingrid
    • Yoyoyh
      Yoyoyh
      Bronze
      I wrote email to their support and they wrote me back that I used my reload bonus by getting ticket to 100k freeroll. I am not sure if I wrote my question not clearly or they are making fool of me.
      Can I post here reply from p* support?
    • MojaDunja
      MojaDunja
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Yoyoyh
      I wrote email to their support and they wrote me back that I used my reload bonus by getting ticket to 100k freeroll. I am not sure if I wrote my question not clearly or they are making fool of me.
      Can I post here reply from p* support?
      sure you can post it. Reload bouns would be very welcome in the near future :) .

cheers
    • Yoyoyh
      Yoyoyh
      Bronze
      "Hello Stanisław,

Thank you for contacting us about our '$100k Depositor Freerolls' promotion.

We have reviewed your account and found that you have already taken advantage of this bonus on a deposit you made on 13.01.2012. In order to be able to participate in the freerolls until May 20th, you would need to make a new deposit after your ticket expires and use the same bonus code again when doing so. This means that you can deposit once a month using the same reload bonus code after your ticket has expired. This bonus code can be used up to 4 times.

To check the tournament ticket available in your account, from the Lobby screen, please select:

'Requests' → 'Tournament Tickets'
      and so on
      "
      I have asked about reload bonus and they gave me the answer :D at beginning I was thinking this is a joke
    • Relative18
      Relative18
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Yoyoyh
      "Hello Stanisław,

Thank you for contacting us about our '$100k Depositor Freerolls' promotion.

We have reviewed your account and found that you have already taken advantage of this bonus on a deposit you made on 13.01.2012. In order to be able to participate in the freerolls until May 20th, you would need to make a new deposit after your ticket expires and use the same bonus code again when doing so. This means that you can deposit once a month using the same reload bonus code after your ticket has expired. This bonus code can be used up to 4 times.

To check the tournament ticket available in your account, from the Lobby screen, please select:

'Requests' → 'Tournament Tickets'
      and so on
      "
      I have asked about reload bonus and they gave me the answer :D at beginning I was thinking this is a joke
      I send them 2 e-mails , first i get almost the same respons like you did and in the second e-mail they said that they can;t give me the information i asked and future bonus will be announced at they website . So no news about future bonuses .