This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

When there will be reload bonus on P*?

• Yoyoyh
      Yoyoyh
      Bronze
      Hiho!
      I have a question as stated in topic. Probably we don't have pokerstars executives here :P but I believe you guys have longer experience with this site than me and you can tell me when I can expect reload bonus bigger than last 10 year 10 bucks (size of this is a joke)
      I consider moving my roll to p* but before that I need reload bonus at least 200$
  • 6 replies
    • antstruk
      antstruk
      Bronze
      Poker Stars has been very stingy with their reload bonuses. Don't expect much if anything at all.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Yoyoyh,

Its hard to say, best to ask Poker Stars customer support. They are fast and helpful :)

Ingrid
    • Yoyoyh
      Yoyoyh
      Bronze
      I wrote email to their support and they wrote me back that I used my reload bonus by getting ticket to 100k freeroll. I am not sure if I wrote my question not clearly or they are making fool of me.
      Can I post here reply from p* support?
    • MojaDunja
      MojaDunja
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Yoyoyh
      I wrote email to their support and they wrote me back that I used my reload bonus by getting ticket to 100k freeroll. I am not sure if I wrote my question not clearly or they are making fool of me.
      Can I post here reply from p* support?
      sure you can post it. Reload bouns would be very welcome in the near future :) .

cheers
    • Yoyoyh
      Yoyoyh
      Bronze
      "Hello Stanisław,

Thank you for contacting us about our '$100k Depositor Freerolls' promotion.

We have reviewed your account and found that you have already taken advantage of this bonus on a deposit you made on 13.01.2012. In order to be able to participate in the freerolls until May 20th, you would need to make a new deposit after your ticket expires and use the same bonus code again when doing so. This means that you can deposit once a month using the same reload bonus code after your ticket has expired. This bonus code can be used up to 4 times.

To check the tournament ticket available in your account, from the Lobby screen, please select:

'Requests' → 'Tournament Tickets'
      and so on
      "
      I have asked about reload bonus and they gave me the answer :D at beginning I was thinking this is a joke
    • Relative18
      Relative18
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Yoyoyh
      "Hello Stanisław,

Thank you for contacting us about our '$100k Depositor Freerolls' promotion.

We have reviewed your account and found that you have already taken advantage of this bonus on a deposit you made on 13.01.2012. In order to be able to participate in the freerolls until May 20th, you would need to make a new deposit after your ticket expires and use the same bonus code again when doing so. This means that you can deposit once a month using the same reload bonus code after your ticket has expired. This bonus code can be used up to 4 times.

To check the tournament ticket available in your account, from the Lobby screen, please select:

'Requests' → 'Tournament Tickets'
      and so on
      "
      I have asked about reload bonus and they gave me the answer :D at beginning I was thinking this is a joke
      I send them 2 e-mails , first i get almost the same respons like you did and in the second e-mail they said that they can;t give me the information i asked and future bonus will be announced at they website . So no news about future bonuses .