NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($11.93)
      Hero ($13.26)
      CO ($10.26)
      BTN ($20.37)

Dealt to Hero K:heart: A:diamond:

fold, BTN raises to $0.30, fold, Hero calls $0.20

FLOP ($0.65) 3:diamond: 9:spade: 3:club:

Hero checks, BTN bets $0.50, Hero raises to $1.40, BTN raises to $3, Hero raises to $12.96 (AI), BTN folds

Hero shows K:heart: A:diamond:

Hero wins $6.21

Villain LAG with 36/33/6.3/10.0 vpip/pfr/3b/aff
      Hes stealing 60% ,doesnt fold a lot to 3bet and as well doesnt fold a lot to cbet.
      So I decided to flat here and see the flop, instead of making big pot and have to fold later.
      Flop is pretty good ,and since range is so wiiide, I decdided to go for c/r.
      He min 3b me.First thing I asked myself is whats hes range here, since not many hands are raising here for value.
      Hes range consists more bluffs and semi bluffs like 66 hands, and vs her TP I have cca 30% equity.
      Since I have tons of FE I decided to shove
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello oskrgy,

Preflop: If he has even a high 4bet then I'd really be towards just 3betting for value here. I don't even mind if he really Calls me very loose, against that I'd just plan to barrel more than just 1-2 times depending on the boards. But flatting is also fine but now again do you think you are able to play around him postflop?

As played
      Postflop: It's obviously fine to play it this way since his range is wide and play neither doesn't make sense. He wouldn't most likely 3bet with made hands here but rather just Call. 3betting range is pretty polarized. But now again, do we really want to play it this way every time? -> This is why I'd rather prefer just to 3bet preflop vs such opponents against our Check/Raise wont work even that often.

Best Regards.