Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($5.20)
      Hero ($14.54)
      UTG ($12.19)
      CO ($29.24)
      BTN ($12.48)

Dealt to Hero K:club: A:club:

fold, fold, BTN raises to $0.40, fold, Hero raises to $1.30, BTN calls $0.90

FLOP ($2.65) J:club: A:heart: 4:spade:

Hero checks, BTN checks

TURN ($2.65) J:club: A:heart: 4:spade: 6:club:

Hero bets $2, BTN calls $2

RIVER ($6.65) J:club: A:heart: 4:spade: 6:club: 3:spade:

Hero bets $3.32, BTN raises to $9.18 (AI), Hero folds

BTN wins $12.41

This guy is 45/32 over small samlpe of 23 hands.
      I 3bet and he called.
      since he looked pretty agressive I check with intention of raising, but he check behind.
      he check here, so i bet near the pot on flop he called.
      turn is also pretty safe, so i decided to bet again for value,but when he shoved I found pretty crying fold, altho I think I was crushed .
  • 2 replies
    • MancaMulas
      MancaMulas
      Bronze
      I would 3bet a little more preflop, around $1.60

if he had a low stack, I would go for check/raise flop, but as he hasn't, I would bet/3bet. TPTK in 3bet no way I'm folding
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello oskrgy,

Well, your hand looks pretty much straight forward here actually. If you don't Bet the flop and then Bet the turn. :P Pretty obvious Ax hand. So I doubt that he would even pay you very often with a lot worse, especially 2 streets. Only Ax hand pays you. Against that you could easily just Bet right on the flop.

Therefore I am not a huge fan of your play, most likely I'd Check the turn and let him bluff which might even happen and if he again Checks I'd Bet the river. That was the idea of your Check, wasn't it?

But as played obviously you ain't beating much there, he was trapping you. If he wanted to bluff he most likely would have Bet already on the flop.

Best Regards.