What hapens when the 50$ bonus Expiry date ends?

• 10 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi Takiozi,

You have 150 days to collect 100 Party Points in order to keep the free $50 starting capital. If you fail to collect 100 Party Points in 150 days the free $50 starting capital will be withdrawn from your poker account. Of course you're able to keep the winnings.

I think, but I'm not 100% sure you're deadline is 10th of February. Please check this with Party's customer support.

Hope this is helpful.

Ingrid
    • kopstad
      kopstad
      Bronze
      I don't understand entirely. So I'll bring a scenario, since I'm not sure what to say to my refered friend.

Lets say I got the $50, and after 150 days I've still not managed to get 100 party points, only 60 party points. I have by then deposited $30, but my bankroll is now $40.

How much will party poker withdraw?

And one more question:

I have another friend who just completed the quiz. I told him that party poker is a good room, but he did not find it at the list. Did party poker cancel this promotion? And will this affect any players who already signed up for it?

Thank you in advance.
    • cpers
      cpers
      Bronze
      I think if you have deposited the money is all yours to take, regardless of your party points. Let see what Ingrid says about this.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi guys,

It works this way.

I receive the free $50 starting capital today and 150 days later I didn't manage to get all 100 partypoints but only accumulate 60. Then only a certain amount will be deducted from the free $50 (equal to a % of how much 40 points worth would be) and the rest you can keep (for the 60 points you accumulated). Depositing will not change this procedure.

Depositing will allow users to play on higher bankroll management.

Also, for every dollar you deposit on top of your free $50, you'll receive a bonus point for your PokerStrategy.com status. You can receive a maximum of 300 bonus points, which will count towards your current status and also towards your status next month. For this you would have to make sure you're friend enters the bonus code PSDB100.

More information here. Party Poker is currently off the list of available free $50 poker rooms.

Hope this helps
      Ingrid
    • mehersagar
      mehersagar
      Bronze
      hey ingrid i got the 50$ on aug 15 2011 and got busted....i now want to deposit and play...but im worried they'll withdraw my deposit amount...
      what do u think will happen..?
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Originally posted by mehersagar
      hey ingrid i got the 50$ on aug 15 2011 and got busted....i now want to deposit and play...but im worried they'll withdraw my deposit amount...
      Hi there mehersagar,

This won't happen :)

Whatever you deposit will remain yours!

So don't be afraid to deposit and good luck at the tables!

Best regards,
      Gary
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Hi there mehersagar,

This won't happen :)

Whatever you deposit will remain yours!

So don't be afraid to deposit and good luck at the tables!

Best regards,
      Gary
      correct, please do not forget to use the bonus code PSDB100

:) good luck!
      Ingrid
    • mehersagar
      mehersagar
      Bronze
      thnx guys..!
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      thnx guys..!
      You're welcome! how did it go? successfully deposited?
    • kopstad
      kopstad
      Bronze
      Thank you for informative posts as always =)