Will I get 3 points in time?

• dustyoshea
      dustyoshea
      Bronze
      Hey,

I'm at 97 points and I played several hands in the last 2 days. These hands are not calculated in these 97 points so I believe I'm above 100 points but it is not updated here.

So my question is: If they don't send information about new points from partypoker to pokerstrategy in time, does that mean I will have to go from 0 tomorrow and get to 100 again to get silver?

Thanks
  • 5 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hi dustyoshea,

StrategyPoints are updated in every 1-3 days depending on how fast we receive the reports from Poker rooms.

So if you played during the last 2 days of this month it will still be added to your account as soon as we received the report. Your account then automatically be updated to Silver :)

Happy? Good luck next month!
      Ingrid
    • dustyoshea
      dustyoshea
      Bronze
      Sry, I did not quite catch that.

Does that mean "monthly" points are actually reset on 3rd day of every month?
    • Castle93
      Castle93
      Bronze
      it means if yu earned your points on the 31st january and their not updated till the 2nd of feb, you ll still get the points of januarys month, which means yes you will get silver
    • SvenBe
      SvenBe
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      he dustyoshea,

the points of the month will always belong to the corresponding month, no matter if the points come in on time or not.
      So imagine you earned your last, missing point at the 31st of january and the points come only in at 3rd of february => you would be promoted to silver on 3rd of february for your status in january. You would keep the status at least till the end of february.

By the way, do you know about our offer that you get another 10 extra StrategyPoints if you only earn one point by yourself? That's only once per day,tough.
    • dustyoshea
      dustyoshea
      Bronze
      Thank you both.

edit: I've heard about it but didn't pay much attention to it. I just play ;P