770 a disgrace

• southseakid
      first issue after being tempted to join them i deposited £20, soon afterwards i get a call demanding all my bank info and the 3 digit security code. obviously i didnt give it, this leads to the problem you have no chance of clearing any bonuses as its impossible to earn enough points being stuck on the micro level. next i was playing the step games the other day and twice when i won a hand it made me a loser, the first time i thought i had gone mad even though i checked the hand review, the 2nd time i know im right. it started flashing up about my user nickname for some reason. the online support r useless telling me they cant help unless i know the no of the game, however the next day they found them after further correspondence. now they have basically called me a liar and promised a phone call still waiting. oh as ive read on other posts you will do well to get past there withdrawl procedures if your unlucky enough to win. last thing i think there bouses and vip stuff r the worst ive come across
  • 3 replies
    • ThatGuyMatt
      Hey southseakid,

I asked their Support in a reply if I could cover the 3 digit code, they said that is fine as long as the rest is visible, perhaps you could also ask them and explain your uncomfortable sending your full card details over the internet.

I'm guessing that you don't save your Hand Historys or use any Tracking software to prove the Step Error? Never heard of this before and hopefully their Support Team will be able to sort this over the phone.

Keep us updated!
    • eixip60
      Your Hand history should be saved on your computer, even you don't use a tracking system.
    • Chrisrules334
      Agree with above in c:\program files\poker\history