$11.54
      BB:
      $19.93
      MP3:
      $18.11
      CO:
      $10.47

Preflop: Hero is BU with A, A.
      MP3 raises to $0.30, CO folds, Hero raises to $1.10, SB calls $1.05, BB folds, MP3 calls $0.80.

Flop: ($3.4) Q, J, 9 (3 players)
      SB checks, MP3 checks, Hero bets $2.60, SB calls $2.60, MP3 calls $2.60.

Turn: ($11.2) 3 (3 players)
      SB checks, MP3 checks, Hero checks.

River: ($11.2) 8 (3 players)
      SB checks, MP3 taaaaaaaank bets $10.40, Hero folds, SB folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $11.2.

Both players are unknown

FLOP: Not a very good flop for my hand, especially multi-way, but i bet to get value from SD's pairs.

TURN: I dont know why i chose to check here :facepalm: 2 checks make me more confident they're on SD's. should i have just shipped it? i meen check the pot!

RIVER: If i was putting them on SD's on the turn then it doesn't make much sense to call his pot/ shove bet. especially after his taaaaaank tough decision making time lol
  • 1 reply
    • luizsilveira
      luizsilveira
      Bronze
      Hi, gxtwo!

Flop is very tricky indeed. I do like to bet however, even against two unknowns... unfortunately, their range will be JJ and QQ heavy BUT I think with those hands most people are check/raising a multiway wet board so at least we shut the guessing game for the rest of the hand.

Turn is tricky too. I do think you have an easy ship as they might easily have KQ, AQ, AJ, KJ, JT, so many hands that can call you. Yes they might have QJ and sets but I do expect many of those to raise flop. Since the turn bricked I'm shipping here and avoiding a tougher river decision... any 8, T, K, A or diamond will make the river awkward (which is roughly 1/2 the deck) and the pot is already huge. I don't expect KQ and AQ to fold so I'm always shoving there.

River... yeah, once he is shoving vs. two I'd make the crying fold as well. It's not super-duper likely they have a T on their range, but I don't see a hand weaker than AA betting there unless he decided to turn Qx or KJ into a big bluff since your check turn line is so weak. It does look like AK though, so it wouldn't make sense to bet and make AK fold but hey, people don't always play this game making sense :D

Anyway, jokes apart I might indeed fold river. But I think it's close and with info that villain is bluffy we could more easily make a hero call here and there.