T3rMiT3 - learning BSS

• T3rMiT3
      T3rMiT3
      Silver
      Hello! :D

I am T3rMiT3. I'm from the romanian community and decided to open a blog here as well.

I started playing BSS FR at the begining of december 2011 at the lowest limit wich is NL2 on 888poker. I deposited 44$ and with that I began grindind FR NL2 tables.

I played on NL2 just one month. Here is my graph: :f_biggrin:

In January I jumped up to NL10 BSS FR tables with almost 25 Buy Ins. Everything went well so far. Here is my graph from NL10 BSS FR from January: :f_biggrin:

The last two days of poker were terrible. Seems that I hit the downswing. Here is the graph for my last two days: :f_mad:

I was planning on moveing up to NL20, but changed my mind after this downswing. I think that I will remain and play NL10 BSS FR in february also.

OBJECTIVES for the next two months:
      :club: play NL10 BSS FR in February
      :club: play at least 30.000 hands
      :club: receive at least 50$ from my pending bonus on 888poker
      :club: remain at least gold on pokerstrategy
      :club: go up to NL20 starting from March
      :club: attend coachings and watch all new videos from BSS (including SH ones)

This is my story in big lines. I will update my blog as often as possible.

Good luck at the tables!
  • 3 replies
    • T3rMiT3
      T3rMiT3
      Silver
      UPDATE:

Here is my graph from February at NL10 FR:

Didn't played as much as I planned at the begining of the month. My game wasn't that good as in previous month but is always time to improve it.

I hope that march will be a much better month than the previous two from this year.

Good luck at the tables!
    • hakan23
      hakan23
      Bronze
      Hello T3rmiT3,

Given the fact that the fishing season is opened , i hope that you will catch more fish than the last month .

Good luck .

P.S. Arata-le ce poti . :)
    • T3rMiT3
      T3rMiT3
      Silver
      UPDATE!

Well, it's time for a small update. March was a pretty hard month for me. I haven't played that much poker nad the results aren't that good. I played NL20 FR on 888poker. I didn't get used to the limit as fast as I wanted and that affeted my game pretty much.

Here is my Graph:

On April I am trying to play on 2 different platforms. I am continuing to play NL20 FR on 888poker and started to grind on WPT on NL10 FR. The plan is to make profit on NL20 on 888 and achieve at least 20 buy ins on WPT to play at NL25 FR tables.

Since 888 is limited to max 8 cash tables at a time I am pretty confident that I will have no problems adding at least 4 more tables above that and play good poker.

Good luck! :f_biggrin: