First Aid..?

• KutzALot
      KutzALot
      Bronze
      Hi there,

I haven't been around much, and I'm sorry if it has been posted somewhere else, but I have read somewhere there is a "First Aid Payment" to some players. I was just wondering what that is and how do I qualify for one? I am busting to play again, but we are just getting straight with Xmas and I cannot deposit again until the end of next month...

Thanks

Nic
      xxx
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey Nic,

The first aid promotion took place about 6 months ago and it isn't available anymore. I'm sorry.

Have you tried to take advantage of all the freerolls we have available for PokerStrategists?

Exclusive Daily and Weekly Freerolls

Ingrid
    • KutzALot
      KutzALot
      Bronze
      Hi Ingrid,

Thanks for your reply, if the promotion ended it's no wonder I haven't heard of it for a while. :D

Yes I try the freerolls but more and more players are involved and the Titan ones are now nearly full, (see other thread: $100 Daily Freeroll).

I don't mind pitting my wits against a lot of players, but unfortunately I am now playing these like many others, all in with mediocre hands. These freerolls are now like bingo with everyone going all in. I did start playing them properly, but was sick of getting AA, KK, QQ, knocked out by the likes of 7-10 off...

Oh well, only 28 days left to reload!! ;)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey again!

Its actually good to hear that more and more of you joining the freerolls :)
      I hope luck will be with you soon! I never trust the evil Queens (QQ) they never bring me luck :f_mad:

Ingrid