This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

First Aid..?

• KutzALot
      KutzALot
      Bronze
      Hi there,

I haven't been around much, and I'm sorry if it has been posted somewhere else, but I have read somewhere there is a "First Aid Payment" to some players. I was just wondering what that is and how do I qualify for one? I am busting to play again, but we are just getting straight with Xmas and I cannot deposit again until the end of next month...

Thanks

Nic
      xxx
  • 3 replies
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey Nic,

The first aid promotion took place about 6 months ago and it isn't available anymore. I'm sorry.

Have you tried to take advantage of all the freerolls we have available for PokerStrategists?

Exclusive Daily and Weekly Freerolls

Ingrid
    • KutzALot
      KutzALot
      Bronze
      Hi Ingrid,

Thanks for your reply, if the promotion ended it's no wonder I haven't heard of it for a while. :D

Yes I try the freerolls but more and more players are involved and the Titan ones are now nearly full, (see other thread: $100 Daily Freeroll).

I don't mind pitting my wits against a lot of players, but unfortunately I am now playing these like many others, all in with mediocre hands. These freerolls are now like bingo with everyone going all in. I did start playing them properly, but was sick of getting AA, KK, QQ, knocked out by the likes of 7-10 off...

Oh well, only 28 days left to reload!! ;)
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey again!

Its actually good to hear that more and more of you joining the freerolls :)
      I hope luck will be with you soon! I never trust the evil Queens (QQ) they never bring me luck :f_mad:

Ingrid