How long does it take getting 100 Points

• JasonKing94
      JasonKing94
      Bronze
      How long does it usualy take to get 100 points at partypoker? I've been playing about an hour and a half and have about 22 already and also how many points does that get you here at pokerstrategy?
  • 7 replies
    • VorpalF2F
      VorpalF2F
      Super Moderator
      Super Moderator
      For cash games, it depends on what limits you play, and whether you get into a lot of pots or not. At NL2, 500 hands barely gets you 1 partypoker point.
      So, I'm guessing that you are playing a much higher limit, many more tables, or both.

In any case, you get 3.5 PokerStrategy points for every $ of rake at Partypoker.
      Since you get 2 PartyPoker points for every dollar of rake, then just multiply your PartyPoints by 1.75
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Hey Jason,

Let me know your limit/game type and how many hands/hours you play and we try to calculate it for you!

Ingrid
    • martinemem
      martinemem
      Bronze
      it is roughly bw 10hours and 10 seconds, depending on ur limit :O
    • JasonKing94
      JasonKing94
      Bronze
      I was playing at the high levels, I know this is terrable way for only a $50 BR but Im used to playing at the higher levels, I got sucked out on but thats my own fault for playing way beyond my small bankroll, Ithought what the heck its free money. Well I still had about $2.80 left from my free $50, came ontoday and played for about 40 minutes and now I've gotit back up to $23 so Im half way ther to my free starting capital again. Once I get back to my $50 Iwill be depositing so I have a good bankroll. I'll keep you posted on my progress.

My suckout hand was,

Me - KK
      Opponent - AK

Flop: King Blank Blank / Opponent Shoves / I Call
      River: Ace
      Turn: Ace

But hey thats poker :D
    • Angels78
      Angels78
      Bronze
      It takes forever :D

Ok seriously, I just started again myself and on Party Poker. So let's see...

NL4x4 tables mostly, my sessions is 4-6 hours most days. Alot of fishes who call most things so you fly high and dive real deep my BR has been swinging like tarzan.

Starting to mix in 1-2 NL10 these last 2-3 days and I have 70 points after 1½ week, something like +$80 and the reason going up an down might just be the fishy newbie tables. So beware if your on em, you can get alot or dive on a river fish.

So it can take quite a while depending on your playstyle.
    • JasonKing94
      JasonKing94
      Bronze
      Im only doing them till I get back to $50 and Ive been crushing them then I will deposit alot so I can play on high stakes.
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Ok guys! This may look funny but you really should keep a good bankroll management! Not everyone receives the free $50 starting capital but many would like it so treat it genuinely :)

Ingrid