[NL20-NL50] NL20 SH rr on drawy board

• BogdanDr
      On Game No-Limit Hold'em, $0.20 BB (6 handed) - On Game Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

BB ($20)
      Hero (UTG) ($21.85)
      MP ($24.43)
      CO ($16.55)
      Button ($19.70)
      SB ($22)

Preflop: Hero is UTG with 8, 7
      Hero bets $0.60, 1 fold, CO calls $0.60, 3 folds

Flop: ($1.50) 7, Q, 3 (2 players)
      Hero bets $1, CO raises $3, Hero folds

Total pot: $3.50

This is more like a general question. People tend to get very aggresive at my stakes on this kind of boards. My adaption should be not to CB as much, but when you hit something like top pair, or even second pair on a drawy board, should I not CB and call one or 2 streets to bluff catch(especially if I'm oop he can bluff many cards and that makes it even harder) or should I CB and then try to call their raise (this seems quite a dificult option for me, because I would be in a guessing game about their hand)

• 1 reply
    • Kaitz20

you likely get paid back somehow and if you have seen him making moves before then I would start out by b/c flop and going on the turn. You can always also 3-bet flop, but I would mostly take there hands for value AQ+ or strong draws than some showdown value hands

You can try going on pot control, but that would put you on difficult spots, so better is to c-bet and going on from there

best regards,