[NL2-NL10] NL4 BSS - AK Possivel Nut FD

• flexurmind
      flexurmind
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

BB stats (3K hands) 50/30 com 2.3 Agr, 29% agression 27%WTSD/46%WSD
      CO stats(236 hands) 55/13 com 5.8Agr, 56% agression, 55% no flop, 0% fold to 3bet, 18% WTSD, 30%WSD

Quando terminei de jogar esta mão, aperceci-me que talvez tenha feito um grande erro ao apenas dar o call à 3bet do vilão no flop...o que acham que deveria ter feito?

Play hand

$0.02/$0.04 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      MP3:
      $6.63
      CO:
      $12.09
      BU:
      $4.00
      SB (Hero):
      $11.60
      BB:
      $5.02
      MP2:
      $4.00

Preflop: Hero is SB with K, A.
      2 folds, CO calls $0.04, BU raises to $0.16, Hero raises to $0.52, BB calls $0.48, CO calls $0.48, BU folds.

Flop: ($1.72) 8, 6, J (3 players)
      Hero bets $1.00, BB folds, CO raises to $3.00, Hero calls $2.00.

Turn: ($7.72) 8 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO bets $5.00, Hero folds, CO gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $7.72.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello flexurmind,

Welcome to the NL Hand Evaluation Forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future. I hope that with our help you can improve your play and as well move up the limits. We will be waiting for the next hands and till that good luck on tables!

Hopefully you understand that it's a English Community and you have to use English here. :)

About the game being in a multiway pot there is no point to CB the flop and especially even Call it off, since you will rarely have the implied odds there. If you want to continue on the flop then just ship it, although if I'd Bet then I am Bet/Folding myself while his raising range is there pretty strong.

Best Regards.
    • flexurmind
      flexurmind
      Bronze
      Veriz Thanks for replying, you are right i should publish it in english, i guess i just forgot most of people are from diferent countries because i was used to watch brasilian videos ( from rafael augusto), sory about that.

That's what i thought of the hand after i played, and since we both were so deep, shipping in on that flop would be -EV right? propably villian as already way ahead with set or (KK, AA).

thanks
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by flexurmind
      Veriz Thanks for replying, you are right i should publish it in english, i guess i just forgot most of people are from diferent countries because i was used to watch brasilian videos ( from rafael augusto), sory about that.

That's what i thought of the hand after i played, and since we both were so deep, shipping in on that flop would be -EV right? propably villian as already way ahead with set or (KK, AA).

thanks
      Yep, shipping would be overplayed, especially if you face a set there you are practically doing -EV play.