Stack
      Hero:
      $2.03
      UTG2:
      $1.06
      MP2:
      $5.99

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.106 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with A:spade: , K:diamond:
      UTG2 raises to $0.06, MP1 folds, MP2 calls $0.06, 3 folds, Hero raises to $0.30, 2 folds, MP2 calls $0.24.

Flop: ($0.68) 9:club: , 3:club: , 2:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0.4, MP2 calls $0.40.

Turn: ($1.48) 9:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 checks.

River: ($1.48) J:heart: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 checks.

Final Pot: $1.48

Results follow (highlight to see):
      MP2 shows (Tc 6c)
      Hero shows a pair of nines (As Kd)

Hero wins with a pair of nines (As Kd)

- Comments on pre bet sizing (I know I still suck at it :( )
      - How do I play this post flop on turn/river? Was completely at loss on how to play.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello KozakFB,

Usually it doesn't really make sense to CB here just once. Since you will rarely even have fold equity. ;) If you plan to CB then you should also consider 2barreling rather than just Check/Folding it on the turn and practically giving up.

Best Regards.
    • cpers
      cpers
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello KozakFB,

Usually it doesn't really make sense to CB here just once. Since you will rarely even have fold equity. ;) If you plan to CB then you should also consider 2barreling rather than just Check/Folding it on the turn and practically giving up.

Best Regards.
      Hi veriz, like to ask you something. I agree with you that it's not such a good board for cbet. You said we have to shoot another barrel, so how much do you think we should bet on the turn? I'm not sure if half-pot has enough fold-equity, I think we have to shove to get him to fold. IMO, we should rather accept the cbet as a mistake and give up the hand.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Yep, correct. ;) You should rather give up the hand right on flop after the Call. :) And yes, the CB would be really small.