This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] Nl2 10/10 Fr

• KozakFB
      KozakFB
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $2.09
      MP3:
      $3.29
      BU:
      $2.17

0.01/0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: PokerStrategy.com Elephant 0.106 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with T:spade: , T:diamond:
      3 folds, MP3 raises to $0.08, CO folds, BU calls $0.10, Hero raises to $0.40, BB folds, MP3 calls $0.30, BU folds.

Flop: ($0.90) Q:heart: , J:club: , 7:club: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP3 bets $0.34, Hero folds, MP3 gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $0.90

-Pre? Am I raising way too much?
      -Theres no way I can find a c-bet on this flop right?
  • 2 replies
    • cpers
      cpers
      Bronze
      Don't think your squeeze preflop is okay. MP2 is aggressive, so you can't cbet profitably against him. Better just call and go for set value.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello KozakFB,

Preflop: Nah, I wouldn't say too much. But the question is actually if we really should raise there? Your hand ain't that strong as you may imagine. Of course we are against a fishy opponent but is it really worth to pick the thin value with not the strongest hand. I might even play it passively and just Call.

As played
      Postflop: Not much you can do here unfortunately, you will rarely make any pair nor draw to fold.

Best Regards.